• Total voters

SixerBoy11

Chairman of Selectors
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nice manipulation! Really liked the ronaldo one :)

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Avatars are really good but I don't the wall is good bro, to be frank, the text is bad and background is dim.

Abishak11

International Coach
Avatars are really good but I don't the wall is good bro, to be frank, the text is bad and background is dim.
Like wat dipak did i also did.i kept my monitor in graphics mode and doing all graphics since my return.now i seeing everything as very poor.so thanks for ur crictism [HASHTAG]#ali[/HASHTAG].

Abishak11

International Coach
Luka modric signature
Salman ft.me

modricsigfinish-png.171362

SixerBoy11

Chairman of Selectors
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Really liked that siggy, a great siggy! Especially text

Abishak11

International Coach
This section has become dead and many good graphics makers started to discontinue.In my time anish and simon were best and now salman and ali..but who i mentions were now mostly not doing the graphics works.even me too.My inactivity is due to sem xams and practical exams and most importantly no reputations.once upon a time,when i post something many people give their feedback.now even one feedback is miracle.so i decided to discontinue the graphics and started only to concentrate on PCGMC.Now ill be posting some edits.Requests are accepted.Here is my comeback post

qZrsicd.png

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
I've lost interest in the stuff to be fair but you can see my works for PCPL and DBC114 mods, that does mean that, I'm in photoshop but not douing these stuffs. I'll try to get back if possible next year.

The stuff looks a bit disturbed withe contrast I guess, everything else seems to be great.

Abishak11

International Coach
I've lost interest in the stuff to be fair but you can see my works for PCPL and DBC114 mods, that does mean that, I'm in photoshop but not douing these stuffs. I'll try to get back if possible next year.

The stuff looks a bit disturbed withe contrast I guess, everything else seems to be great.

I have also lost interest in graphics.

Good work BTW.
RIP-Return If Possible
And ali i think its time to change my monitor.display problem

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Great stuff bro! Make me a Ramos cover like Ozil please. 1080*1920.

Last edited:

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
Özil and Ramsey are a masterpiece, however with that being said Costa looks like a combination of starting on photoshop and finishing on Publisher, the text is horrible could've used some vibrance and better use of selective colour it would've looked special, however I must say that Özil and Ramsey is the best thing I seen on PC for quite a time.[DOUBLEPOST=1482960677][/DOUBLEPOST]If you don't mind make me one for Firmino and Coutinho. 5s wallpaper size.

Abishak11

International Coach
Özil and Ramsey are a masterpiece, however with that being said Costa looks like a combination of starting on photoshop and finishing on Publisher, the text is horrible could've used some vibrance and better use of selective colour it would've looked special, however I must say that Özil and Ramsey is the best thing I seen on PC for quite a time.[DOUBLEPOST=1482960677][/DOUBLEPOST]If you don't mind make me one for Firmino and Coutinho. 5s wallpaper size.

Ok i will do it

Users who are viewing this thread