about full screen mode

aryan8262in

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
i have original version of ashes cricket 2009 with ponting boxpack..im playing this game from long time but still can play on full screen mode..i tryd installing again n again nd also changed display.opt but still i have those 2 black borders like im watching cinema ..i want to play this game in full screen like ea cricket or brian lara 2007..how to do it???is this something to do with this australian version n eng version wit pietersen on boxpack or its just some setting need to change....or any patch available for this????????

aryan8262in

Club Captain
i have 17'' monitor ..but its not about that..i tryd connecting my pc to my 42'' widescreen lcd and its still the same..i guess its someting to do with game versions..i have australasia version featuring ponting on dvd case..i want to know if any patch available for this or any idea about this matter..:(

Isura

Club Cricketer
The game runs in widescreen mode. There's no way to change that. So you will see the black borders on top/bottom on most monitors. If it bothers so much you can play in windowed mode on a widescreen resolution like 1600x900

Users who are viewing this thread