Abusing - How to report it?

acsr

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
There was guy (10 levels above me) yesterday, lost quick 4 wkts. for 5 runs in 1.1 overs while batting first against me then suddenly started abusing me with filthy language, I was shocked and quit immidiately without saying a word, I never encounter this kind of situation before (I played more than 200 games till now) and so depressed, it is afterall gentlemans game.

Later I was thinking that he might be drunk and lost his all sense, poor fellow.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
The best way is to Ignore them and beat them by game. That's the best way to end it. It would be nice if there is a censor/automatic abuse report system/block chat -- or all of them. HowZat is the first game that has been interacting and being the most user-friendly 'til now. Hope RV will look into it.

But don't quit. You're not the loser, he is the whiner, because he can't breathe defeat. The next time someone does it, just say "same to you", that'll keep them fuming and playing at over themselves and lose their nerves and fall for finally! XD :D........

Last edited:

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Be a man, tell him to p**s off then walk out :p.
Some people just take things too seriously so just make sure you avoid him.

acsr

School Cricketer
thanks KBC
As this is first time happend to me, I was shocked.
Next time if it happens again (I hope not to happen again) I will reply him and defeat with game.

The best way is to Ignore them and beat them by game. That's the best way to end it. It would be nice if there is a censor/automatic abuse report system/block chat -- or all of them. HowZat is the first game that has been interacting and being the most user-friendly 'til now. Hope RV will look into it.

But don't quit. You're not the loser, he is the whiner, because he can't breathe defeat. The next time someone does it, just say "same to you", that'll keep them fuming and playing at over themselves and lose their nerves and fall for finally! XD :D........

acsr added 1 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

thanks Giggity Giggity.
Next time if at all this happens I will definetly reply him.

Be a man, tell him to p**s off then walk out :p.
Some people just take things too seriously so just make sure you avoid him.

acsr

School Cricketer
yah, it is. They deserve it. Because it is first time I let them get away with it, I will not let it happen again :)

D

Dutch

Go pointless logic!

Lol. Reminds me of a stand-up comedian I saw recently. He was telling a story and at a certain point said: Oooh, wait, here comes the logic train, yep here she comes...............oh no she is not stopping here, nope, no-one getting in board at this station..........there she goes.........

Bit silly if you don't put into the context of the situation, but I find myself using it now when someone makes a stupid comment!:)

stylish_sridhar

School Cricketer
Me too

Even people abuse me, when they're about to lose. Then my father would be sitting beside me, so he kicks me and tells me to quit and I lose. :noway:(

shan111

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
When someone abuses you in-game when you're beating him comprehensively, you just gotta laugh them off and continue what you're doing best... it pi**es them off even more and they simply fail. :D
For me, it's pretty amusing when someone starts to abuse in FPS games when they get repeatedly killed by the same player... either they rage-quit or get repeatedly knifed up their a** while typing the next series of torrential abuse. :p

Users who are viewing this thread