AC13 in the press - check here before posting articles

I don't know if that E3 article from NTF confirms it was there, just that there was a press-release that was given to someone about the game, since it's pretty much word-for-word from that....

I don't know if that E3 article from NTF confirms it was there, just that there was a press-release that was given to someone about the game, since it's pretty much word-for-word from that....
Thought so after reading the review, but some sites have already stated AC13 would be previewed at E3, and so did official AC3 twitter account, so i'll take their word that they have!!

They were at E3; had a small booth set up at the 505 games section. I posted a pic which shows a glimpse of the game in another thread.

There's a big double-page spread feature in this month's Cricketer magazine. It's been paid for by 505, but the article also includes a look back to three "Old Cricket Classics" and states that AC13 will be released "in time for the Ashes".

It doesn't say which Ashes...

No release date listed on the ad...
Also there's a screen that I'm not sure we've seen before. It's an ODI one.

----------

On the article in the Cricketer. They've manage to get Jamie's name wrong and print the screenshot with the reversed bat stickers...
I'll scan it and put it up here.

Let's hope it's not another IC2010/AC09 screenshot being chucked in.

Doubt it as it's in the advert page rather than the preview pages.

You'll have to make do with this until I can scan it.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    426.2 KB · Views: 116
All joking aside, it does look pretty tasty. Like the way the batsman is looking behind as the ball whizzes past to the keeper. Nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty rubbish keeper (Matt Wade?)... hands nowhere near the ball

Users who are viewing this thread