Achievements/Trophy Discussion

PhilD123

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
when you score 500 runs in an ashes does it give you the trophy after the series is complete? I scored 2 100s and a 300 with KP and i just finished the 2nd test. However no trophy. I am playing on normal and have not simulated anythign
On mine I got it as soon as I reached 500 runs (in the second innings of the last test with Cook). So not sure, but I'd have thought it will come up soon anyway? Unless it's one of the trophies where you have to be playing on hard to unlock?

KP-Nuts

School Cricketer
online only coutns for the ps3 trophy, to get kolkata you have to get a hat trick against the cpu

It counts online for the Xbox 360 too ..... I actually got the majority of my cheevos playing online .... still can't get the pesky "take 4 consecutive wickets" though ... but there have been 2 or 3 very close shaves.

rlfan82

Club Cricketer
It counts online for the Xbox 360 too ..... I actually got the majority of my cheevos playing online .... still can't get the pesky "take 4 consecutive wickets" though ... but there have been 2 or 3 very close shaves.

Got mine with Pieterson of all people, offered the CPU 4 short pitched bouncers, and they slogged every one :D

Last night was my finest achievement - KING PAIR! So hard knowing you only have on ball and you have to draw them into not playing defensively

KP-Nuts

School Cricketer
Got mine with Pieterson of all people, offered the CPU 4 short pitched bouncers, and they slogged every one :D

Last night was my finest achievement - KING PAIR! So hard knowing you only have on ball and you have to draw them into not playing defensively

Yeah I haven't got King Pair yet.

I had Siddle on King Pair and clean bowled him in the second innings .... no ball :doh

els169

School Cricketer
Has anyone got platinum yet??? All Trophies..

Recieved platinum wondering how many of you out there have done so aswell..

P

pcfan123

Recieved platinum wondering how many of you out there have done so aswell..

have platinum too, for some reason I dont have best test bowling kits though, I got the wickets without simulating but nothing, same with most runs in an Ashes series. Theres arent ps3 trophies but game trophies.

Platinum was too easy imo

els169

School Cricketer
when you score 500 runs in an ashes does it give you the trophy after the series is complete? I scored 2 100s and a 300 with KP and i just finished the 2nd test. However no trophy. I am playing on normal and have not simulated anythign

they should pop up unless you sim soon as you past the mark

els169

School Cricketer
Care to post some bowling tips? 4 wickets in a row...

set all your feilders down the ground none square then bowl slow ball full tossers straight on middle stump the will hit you a catch just about every over.

LiveLoveBurnDie

School Cricketer
I've completed all achievements, but on easy.

I was lucky with my 'Nought and Nought' and 'King Pair' though.

I got them agaisnt (Brett) Lee and (Peter) Siddle.

I think Lee was the N&N and Siddle was the KP.

Anderson did the job though, I bowled a slower ball to them (both innings) just in front of there legs. Lee, being Lee, went for a big hit both times and was caught on the boundary or there about. Siddle, being Siddle, just failed rather epically attempting a big shot and hit it to short cover. :)

Last edited:

Mr Darcy

School Cricketer
On mine I got it as soon as I reached 500 runs (in the second innings of the last test with Cook). So not sure, but I'd have thought it will come up soon anyway? Unless it's one of the trophies where you have to be playing on hard to unlock?

My achievement has not unlocked yet and I have probably just passed the 600 mark with Peterson in the first innings of the fourth test. Playing on Normal - The first one and a half Tests were competitive were competitive and it has just fallen apart since that point. I wish you were able to change the difficulty setting between the Test matches of a series.

My guess is that it unlocks after the last "human" innings of the series since I have not simulated anything.

Edit: Forget everything I said. I had forgotten that I had turned off the notifications. :doh

It does indeed unlock after you have passed the 500 mark.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread