• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We could close the vcash begging thread and make it illegal for members to ask for vcash by VM or PM. Then, people can only get a huge donation if the donator wants it. That would suit the leagues as well.
Stopping donations won't do any good, believe me.

A limit on donations and a limit on bets would be good. If the league managers wish to donate a large amount, they can do it in parts then. :)

Varun

ICC Board Member
Stopping donations won't do any good, believe me.

A limit on donations and a limit on bets would be good. If the league managers wish to donate a large amount, they can do it in parts then. :)

I didn't mean to stop the donation, but to stop the members from asking from donations. It should be solely our will if we want to donate vcash to any fellow members.

Varun

ICC Board Member
So, this is what I suggest -

1. Vcash donation should be one sided. I mean, it should be solely the donators' will to donate vcash, the receiver shouldn't be allowed to ask for it. For e.g. if no one is allowed to ask Mark for vcash, why would he donate it?

2. Close the vcash begging thread and anyone asking for vcash through VM/PM (except in the leagues) should be infracted or if on a larger scale, banned.

3. This would also keep in tandem with the leagues section, since entrance fees is to be sent by our own will and prize money too.

Makes sense?

Last edited:

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
That seems like spending more time and effort trying to regulate something than it's worth. Why would we go pruning through VMs/PMs to check if anyone has been asking for donations?

Chewie

BCCI President
That seems like spending more time and effort trying to regulate something than it's worth. Why would we go pruning through VMs/PMs to check if anyone has been asking for donations?

Exactly. That's why you do the five steps I've outline already as I've suggested numerous times. No one had any objections to it.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
I settled Wigan v Bolton event and by mistakenly ticked Wiagn for a win and draw and the actual result was a draw. I won 7.5m on Wigan winning the game. So I am ready to give up those 7.5m. The next two people to post will get 3.25m each.

Herein lies the problem. Surely admins or whoever should have been informed and the money removed than it given around what has happened is just increasing the inflation.

I'd say Chewie's proposals would get right to the bottom of the issue. Or at least make any inflation extremely slow in comparison to the ballooning amounts currently.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Herein lies the problem. Surely admins or whoever should have been informed and the money removed than it given around what has happened is just increasing the inflation.
Exactly. This has been however rectified. Those who received transfers have had the amount removed and shantanu_rooney has lost the vBookie spot and all his cash.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Exactly. This has been however rectified. Those who received transfers have had the amount removed and shantanu_rooney has lost the vBookie spot and all his cash.
Why not appear red then?

P

pcfan123

undercover brother

loadimage.cfm

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Why not appear red then?
I'm sure you'll see me as red sooner or later - I have a few more communist jokes to make about Colin. Everyone knows you can't escape this place on your first attempt :yes.

D

Dutch

I'm sure you'll see me as red sooner or later - I have a few more communist jokes to make about Colin. Everyone knows you can't escape this place on your first attempt :yes.

Tell me about it!!!

P

pcfan123

Haha yup, this place is like a Siren, I want to sail away to calmer waters but it keeps luring me in towards danger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread