ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
New thread, new start.

World cup fever :
1.png2.png3.png

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Good to see you back. The third avatar looks nice. I think you could have highlited the trophy a bit more in the first avatar.

As far as the second ava is concerned. It's a bit poor on lights and finishing. Duplicate the layer, put the upper one on soft light and adjust the opacity. Then put a light source using a soft brush.

I know you'd be rusty, touching PS after years. Even I've been through this. Just a few more updates and you'll be back. Hope to see you active in this forum more often now. Good luck. :thumbs

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm not new to graphics. :p I had a thread before but it wasn't updated for more than a year. I just tried my hands at PS again today after about an year and thought to share my work. :)

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
Back in time, weren't you the youngest staffie?
Anyways those are really nice, yes as Dipak pointed out the lightning, I beilieve a bit of blur would have helped your third avatar. Great work nevertheless.
Can you produce something like this again?:spy Virat Kohli instead, that is if you're taking requests.

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Dipak tents to be right here.YOu could've used more effects in the second one.Some good shades of lights would've made it more good.
Anyways,this happes.You're a lil bit rusty atm.It'll be fine.Good luck!:)

Users who are viewing this thread