Ah!!!We tried It all in cric-2004,But still not satisfied..Get in here!!!

how is it?

• Gr8

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Worst as bin

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters

sachin_sizzling

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guyzzzz, :help
We tried It all but...but...the game is still not upto mark.....post in ur new....exhilarating downloads in here.....this thread is for those who have mastered the game and really wann' something new....cuz I do......man please.....whoever can help...juz get in here....comeon....lets Make the game atleast fairly good....for those hardcore......steamy gamers!!!!!maybe change the model details...or something like that maybe!!!!!so its juz a hint u can give more of ur own Ideas man!!!Afterall ur free to chip in with ur comments and updates!!!!!so check in and chip in!!!with ur updates!!!! :drinks :cheer

Attachments

• sachin Late Cut.JPG
    sachin Late Cut.JPG
    6.1 KB · Views: 275
  • sachin Slog.jpg
    sachin Slog.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 275
Last edited by a moderator:
whats this all about? and what the hell have these people here been doing since the release of this buggy game if they have not been improving it by leaps and bounds?

sachinisgod said:
whats this all about? and what the hell have these people here been doing since the release of this buggy game if they have not been improving it by leaps and bounds?

I agree, This is totally disrespecting the patch makers who give up THEIR TIME and for free improve the game for others. If it was not for them many of us would have chucked cricket 2004 in the bin.

Also if you are not prepared Sachin_Sizzling to contribute to make some patches to continue improving the game, i'd suggest you kept your mouth shut.

i doubt that you play the game often as the patches have actually raised the standard of the game.
as themeul1 says ,i wud have chucked the game into the bin had it not been for the planetcricket patch makers.

I SUGGEST THAT THIS POST BE CLOSED TO AVOID FURTHER FIGHTS BETWEEN MEMBERS

:mad and what the hell is the poll for??????? :mad

Hmmmm.MISTAKEN!!!!

:rolleyes: GUYZ....U HAVE MISTAKEN ME...I NEVER WANTED TO LET A LOOSE COMMENT GOING AT THE PATCH MAKERS....I JUZ WANTED THE UPDATES TO BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT....LIKE CHANGE THE MODEL DETAILS...AND SOMETHING LIKE THAT...THIS IS A PLACE FOR THE PATCH MAKERS....WHO DARE TO BE DIFFERENT...SO IF U HAVE MISTAKEN ME THAT I WANTED TO COMMENT BADLY ON THE PATCH MAKERS...THEN I AM SORRY FOR THAT...I CANT HELP IT....I WHOLE-HEARTEDLY AGREE THAT THE PATCH MAKERS HAVE DONE A WONDERFUL JOB IN WORKING ON THE GAME TO AKE IT OK...BUT STILL NOT UPTO MARK IS WHAT I SAID....I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON A FEW PATCHES....IF U PEOPLE HAVE TIME-OFF...THEN LET ME KNOW WHAT KIND OF INNOVATIVE PATCHES CAN BE INTRODUCED AND WHAT AND WHAT NOT CAN BE MODIFIED?????JUZ CHECK IN...ALSO CHECK IN WITH UR OWN NEW UPDATES.......HOPE U UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEANT GUYZZZZ!!!!!!

i never did understand both of your posts. as for innovative ideas patchmakers are coming up with new ideas of making the game realistic. and i hope that pretty soon we can edit the entire game,once the gob's completey opened.

Yeah, just be painteient my friend sachin_sizzling lol. I understadn you though it would be cool if a patch maker could change the model details and how the game plays, but then they wouldnt be patch makers, they would be game designers!

no guyzzzz......dudes!!!i can actually make my AI and other fixes,am an IT guy and a professional cricketer myself!!!...but the thing is i dont get to the game as often as u guyz do....i juz play once or twice a week...and i feel i got enuf of the game and i can dare to take on anyone anytime..and give a good enuf fight....and even eventually go on to win....but u guys are doing a wonderful job and i juz get to see some of the fixes and get to praise u guys from the bottom of my heart...u people are wonderful!!!!!!!really and this is a very 'onest compliment fellas!!!keep the gud job going..thats it!!!! :cheers :onpc ;) :cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
sachin_sizzling said:
no guyzzzz......dudes!!!i can actually make my AI and other fixes,am an IT guy and a professional cricketer myself!!!...but the thing is i dont get to the game as often as u guyz do....i juz play once or twice a week...and i feel i got enuf of the game and i can dare to take on anyone anytime..and give a good enuf fight....and even eventually go on to win....but u guys are doing a wonderful job and i juz get to see some of the fixes and get to praise u guys from the bottom of my heart...u people are wonderful!!!!!!!really and this is a very 'onest compliment fellas!!!keep the gud job going..thats it!!!! :cheers :onpc ;) :cheers

Professional cricketer-Who do you play for then?

Users who are viewing this thread