International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
banner for sahil i created
sahil.jpg

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
But you cant post your entry. Entry is accepted mean you will participate this week so you cant post your entry in your thread.

deathrevenge9

International Coach
I read the thread title as " ahmed shah,s graphics mccullum Wifie released please comment":laugh:laugh
lol-lol-male-smiley-smiley-emoticon-000580-large.gif

Last edited:

Saahil

School Cricketer
Thanks mate for the banner which you made but there was a little bit of error in my Name's spelling-It is "Saahil" not "Sahil". Can you correct it please.:(

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Firstly the text needs to go. Something simple like white arial is better then something extravagent that doesn't suit it at alll. If you cant get a good text just remember simple text suits everything.

Ok, trying lowing the opacity of those white lines over the render or maybe change the layer setting. I'd make the background a little more yellow then use Colour Mixer to get it all to blend. A little lighting/contrast effect as well and it will be a lot better.

Nice try though and it looks pretty decent - it has potential. kiu! :)

ahmed shah

International Coach
Firstly the text needs to go. Something simple like white arial is better then something extravagent that doesn't suit it at alll. If you cant get a good text just remember simple text suits everything.

Ok, trying lowing the opacity of those white lines over the render or maybe change the layer setting. I'd make the background a little more yellow then use Colour Mixer to get it all to blend. A little lighting/contrast effect as well and it will be a lot better.

Nice try though and it looks pretty decent - it has potential. kiu! :)

mate thanks for your advices and i know its not really good because i tried making any sort of gfx after a long time

Users who are viewing this thread