Requests Accepted Ali's Designs - Best Graphics Thread of 2017, 2018 & 2020 (Still the best!)!

Which are my best ?

• Total voters

Dipak

ICC Board Member
rimah-png.171060

^ This one is brilliant. In fact I like all the Mahrez ones. Great way to fit the text.

The edges in the Starc ava are a bit lousy, and the texture in his right arm doesn't do anything to the artwork.

Salman.

Chairman of Selectors
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
Pakistan
All are overdone. Texture doesn't fit in the Starc icon. Every ava is oversharpened too. Textwork is nice.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
All are overdone. Texture doesn't fit in the Starc icon. Every ava is oversharpened too. Textwork is nice.
try reducing your monitor brightness a bit. Even I initially thought they were overdone, but after reducing screen brightness (mine was at full) they seemed good.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
try reducing your monitor brightness a bit. Even I initially thought they were overdone, but after reducing screen brightness (mine was at full) they seemed good.
That's his style.;)

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Round 1 - Bronze Entry
zMBZrHj.jpg

Panel Rating 4.8/10|Votes:6.

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Nice one but you can play with opacity of those effects which you put on. Lightings could have controlled. And you can do much better than this. Just focus on your mistakes.

SixerBoy11

Chairman of Selectors
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Round 1 - Bronze Entry
zMBZrHj.jpg

Panel Rating 4.8/10|Votes:6.
Good entry, especially I liked the text work in your signature. I personally believe that it can be improved in terms of lighting, render effects + textures or brushes you have used in that. IMO, improving the texture you can convert that siggy into a great one. :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread