Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi guys
i also play cricket 2004
but this is my all time favourite
its a dos game
plzz help me with it now
i have some problem
during gameplaay sometimes the game hanga and the fielder just stands there with ball in his hand
nothing happens
then i have to close by alt+tab
but when i start it again some sound starts coming
unfortunately i have to restart the comp
plzz help me i dont know wat the problem is
and plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz forgive me if im posting in the wrong forum
i dont find the place anywhere plzz help

R

ricky123

which os r u running ?

anyway the game sucks , u had try brian lara cricket ,

anyway if ur running xp it wont work or give some problems ,cuz it doesnt support dos games that much .

but if ur running win98 then something can be done

chrishinton85

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
:helpme: :helpme: :helpme: :helpme: :helpme: :helpme: :helpme: wat the heck guys plzz help me
ricky plzzzzzzzzzzz help me
:helpme: :helpme: :helpme: :helpme: :helpme:

R

ricky123

Originally posted by mani_2002001@Aug 15 2004, 07:19 AM
:helpme:? :helpme:? :helpme:? :helpme:? :helpme:? :helpme:? :helpme: wat the heck guys plzz help me
ricky plzzzzzzzzzzz help me
:helpme:? :helpme: :helpme:? :helpme:? :helpme:
B) i had played this game long back in 1999 i guess ,

i remember this game hanging always ,

once i swred my pc behind this game , then i never played it ,

anyway i made some search for your problem , i dint find any solution yet ,

lets get the basic right first now , u have cricket 2004 and it works fine in ur pc ,that means ur pc is good . <_<

i remember playing this game directly from CMD ,

instead of sing a short cut ,try to use comand promt

D

Dhawal_Verma

Yes even I almost corrupted my Speakers for Allan Border Cricket !
One Hellllll of a game !

S

SteveS1967

Unfortunatly SWC is an update of Brian Lara '96/ Shane Warne '96 which in turn were updates of the ill fated Graham Gooch by Audiogenic, which were riddled with problems, irritaing bugs and crashes..... Audiogenic are now...no more and the producer of that series...went on to make the successful Brian Lara Cricket by codemasters (the most stable of the cricket games) he has since moved on to......."ahem" HB Studios...

I don't want to be the barer of bad news but I had all the hangs & bugs in my version(s) so I doubt it's your computer.....

Steve S.

S

SteveS1967

......if it's a random crash, why don't you save your game after each over then restart, I do that in Cricket 2002/2004 at least then you can complete your match ;)

Steve s.

R

ricky123

Originally posted by SteveS1967@Aug 15 2004, 09:46 PM
......if it's a random crash, why don't you save your game after each over then restart, I do that in Cricket 2002/2004 at least then you can complete your match ;)

Steve s.
B) what about the restarts , he will get mad restarting his pc everytime every ball :P

S

SteveS1967

I meant save your game every over then if it does crash, at least you can restart your PC then continue where you left off, unless it's another of those annoying bugs where it happens in that particular situation.....then you are stuffed as there isn't any support for that game.

Steve S.

S

SteveS1967

Hmm just thinking ......I remember getting that situation in Graham Gooch world class cricket, then pressing the ESC key would take you to the next delivery, I used to use that when it looked as if I was going to get run out :D not sure if they left that in for the newer versions though.....

Steve S.

R

ricky123

Originally posted by SteveS1967@Aug 16 2004, 01:50 AM
Hmm just thinking ......I remember getting that situation in Graham Gooch world class cricket, then pressing the ESC key would take you to the next delivery, I used to use that when it looked as if I was going to get run out :D? not sure if they left that in for the newer versions though.....

Steve S.
:P that was a cheat mate ,

Users who are viewing this thread