Matches Posted Amarnath-Kardar Trophy - Two Giants Clash Again - High-scoring last match

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Pakistan Cricket in Shambles

Asad Raza calls an emergency virtual press conference later this evening to address the rumors.

Sources say that he is probably going to resign, if the head coach doesn't step down. The disagreements with the head coach, Misbah ul Haq are getting out of hand, and the PCB chairman, Misbah ul Haq's emergency meeting with the two last night didn't prove to be fruitful. If the matters keep worsening, Prime Minister Misbah ul Haq might have to intervene, and even dismiss the Sports Minister Misbah ul Haq.

Another rumor has it that Asad Raza has been offered a place in the Indian side, and Indian nationality. The source went on further to say that he has even booked a flight to New Delhi to be a part of the Indian team's camp ahead of the Amarnath-Kardar Trophy.

Don't miss the press conference! We are surely in for a massive overhaul in Pakistan Cricket circles.
Asad Raza abruptly cancels his emergency virtual press conference

For an explanation, Misbah posted a message on his behalf. It said, "Sorry guys I have been barred by the supreme authority from using my laptop and phone so can't access Zoom. Will reply briefly to the rumors in the already-scheduled official media talk."

PCB and Asad's sources refused to comment on the matter.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
LETSSSSS GOOOOOOO

Thursday: Among Us ✅
Friday: Party
Saturday: Fifa
Sunday: Music Night

See you boys @AsadRM please forward the message!
Sir, let me know what you think of the idea of playing some Cricket games in between your busy partying schedule? I will be highly obliged if you could pay a little attention to that.

Also, the last time I forwarded a message to our Cricket team's WhatsApp group, it was about the sacking of the previous vice-captain due to his non-serious attitude. Are you sure about that forwarding the message part with your name in it?

- Your boss,
Asad Raza,

Captain Pakistan Cricket Team

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Sir, let me know what you think of the idea of playing some Cricket games in between your busy partying schedule? I will be highly obliged if you could pay a little attention to that.

Also, the last time I forwarded a message to our Cricket team's WhatsApp group, it was about the sacking of the previous vice-captain due to his non-serious attitude. Are you sure about that forwarding the message part with your name in it?

- Your boss,
Asad Raza,

Captain Pakistan Cricket Team
The boys are loving these late night parties, we can play cricket during the day.

Last edited:

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The boys are loving these late night parties we can play cricket during the day.
And when will we practice? Boss Misbah isn't happy with your plans

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Pakistan XI for the 1st ODI against Afghanistan:

:pak: Umair Nazim - ★★★★★ RHB @Umair7 (vc)
:pak: Jack Ryder - ★★★★ RHB @Till Valhalla
:pak: Asad Raza - ★★★★★★ RHB :c: @AsadRM
:pak: Nav Richardman - ★★★★★ RHB @Salman.
:pak: Talha Hayat - ★★★★★ RHB @CerealKiller
:pak: Ahmed Leo - ★★★★★ RHB/:wk: @ahmedleo414
:pak: Shadab Khan - RHB/RLS
:pak: Hasan Ali - RHB/RF
:pak: Naman Hussain - ★ RHB/ROS ★★★★ @Naman7
:pak: Shahid Younis - RHB/RMF ★★★★★★ @RUDI
:pak: Shaheen Shah Afridi - LHB/LF

Unfortunate for the likes of Babar, Imad, Rauf, and Qadir to miss out. They were not fitting in the combination. Same for @Murtaza96, @Na Maloom Afraad and @NePtuNe Gaming. Hopefully, over the next few games, everyone will get more chances.

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Ibrahim Zadran's test average is better than Rahmat Shah. Why he is not in this Afghan test team? @Na Maloom Afraad

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
PRE-MATCH PRESS CONFERENCE

Media : Thank you Asad, for taking time to talk to us. It has been widely reported that your relationship with head coach Misbah-ul-Haq has become frayed, due to your frustration with his management style. Care to shed some light on that?

@AsadRM : I'll be frank, there are some differences in opinion with Misbah bhai, but nothing substantial. We have a good relationship when it comes to planning for matches, we regularly meet in our rooms to devise strategies. So these one-on-one sessions are helping us to solve our differences.

Media : It has further been reported that your vice captain @Umair7 in unsatisfied with the head coach as well.

@AsadRM : Again, differences in opinion are a normal and healthy thing, and bring out the best solutions through debate. However, discipline is a very important issue, and i've spoken to Umair about the need to be a team player and set a good example.

Media : Finally, you must be aware of the reports about @Till Valhalla potentially quitting international cricket for county cricket.

@AsadRM : That is a matter for him, the board and the management to resolve. I only ask that he brings his 100% onto the field, without any distraction, and that is the same i ask of every player. If anyone can't make that commitment, tough decisions have to be taken.

Media : Thank you for your time.

@AsadRM : Thanks.

Studio host : Well, the Pakistani captain sending a clear message to some of the players in his team, telling them to bring discipline and commitment, or face "tough decisions". He also downplayed any conflicts with the head coach, indicating that he shares a deeper bond with Misbah-ul-Haq than the public impression might suggest. We'll see if this turmoil in the Pakistani camp will subside, or if it will affect on-field performances.

Users who are viewing this thread