Andrew Nixon's Web Site

I've got the settings link right now.

I'd suggest to anyone who wants to change the skin to avoid PostNuke Silver like the plague. It looks crap.

Yeah Andrew, if you click on the settings panel at the side, you have to register at your site to go to the settings section. There you can change the the theme so it works right.

It's the best site I've ever seen in my whole life!!!

Whilst searching the Internet I've managed to find the original Baseball on Valium. Andrew has some good ideas on cricket there and Iniyan's column was a great read. Perhaps bring some features like that back?

Yeah, it would be great to hear from Iniyan again. He was the one that made the Indian domestic patch for C2k2. He's in the airforce though so doesn't get much/any time to visit here anymore I believe.

Anyone noticed that the forums link on cricket2002.tk now seems to work again? However the forums are turned off. Seems strange!

Ste

It's also a slightly different link, new forum software and my old login doesn't work. Is Vineet starting up again?

Yeah wasnt Invisionboard used previously? If so its no longer free so he would have to change (or pay).

Ste

I think he switched to phpbb months ago, because the defaced worm that the forum had a while back only affected phpbb forums.

Last edited:
That link used to direct to the IB forums infected with a worm the last time I checked. Although that was proberbly about 2 months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread