Android Themes made by me!

Gurjot95

National Board President
Finally got time to do work on my Watch Dogs ctOS Theme. It's now on Play Store and fully supports upto 14 custom shortcuts and other customizations. Now since I coded it myself, it doesn't require any third party theme maker to use this theme.

8SoA4Ka.jpg

VKf02vp.jpg

Gurjot95

National Board President
I have just launched my latest app.

v9yTALS.jpg

MrQluUB.png

LR30Pkn.png

MM6EvOE.png

DirectChat allows you to directly chat with multiple people without ever coming online or updating your last seen status. It manages all your conversation in one place with ChatHeads to help you to have a convenient conversation without interrupting your current task. If you're watching a video or doing some important task but you have friends waiting for your reply, just tap on chat bubble and reply to whoever you want or read their chats without ever moving to another window. You can also customize the ChatHeads to suit your needs.

Features
MultiWindow/MultiTasking - Chat over the top of any window!
Clean Arrangement - New ChatHeads will appear on top of each other in the form of stack and won't clutter your window.
DND Mode - Pause the ChatHead Service temporary
Blacklist Apps - Disable ChatHeads to appear on certain apps
Blocked Users - Disable ChatHeads to appear from certain users.
Toast Messages - Provides preview of new message

Pro Features
No Ads
Bubble Transparency
Chat Window Transparency

Supported Messengers
WhatsApp
Kik
Hangout
Telegram
Allo
Textra
Line

*Support for other messengers coming soon*

Last edited:

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Too awesome man!

Gurjot95

National Board President
Thank you everyone. Please review it on Google Play as that will help me a lot and make my app visible in the crowd. Reviews encourages developers to continue with their development. Cheers.

Textra, Line and more messenger are being added in the upcoming update. Stay tuned.

Users who are viewing this thread