No Requests Anirudh's Graphics-Mahrez+Suarez.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The avatars looks nice but in the sig the background looks empty plus the texture didn't blended well.

GlitchInTheMatrix

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
The sig is awesome for a starter like you (while using textures :p) Bg needed slight improvement and as well as text. KIU! I wouldn't mind finishing it... :)

Aggz

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Good stuff there. Messi's avatar looks best in the lot. The first two avatars appeal for more effects. Luis' signature look good but the texture doesn't blend in perfectly. The text look good but it could've been a bit towards the left. Good stuff nevertheless. :)

Last edited:

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Avatars are just brilliant! especially the Messi one, it could be a bit bright though.

Siggy is unfinished so having not much to say. KUTGW! :cheers

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Straight to the point.One ava-2 variations.Got rusty,so this on took a lotta time.
Will try to be more active here once my holidays start.
fcb2_zps89a63c92.png
fcb2f_zps2dab08a6.png

Comments and feedbacks appreciated.:)

APS

County Cricketer
Breaks are good between work but sometimes that breaks can also make you more rusty.So if you are not getting anything good in your stuff that does not mean that you have gone rusty.That just a matter of moment or time.No need to panic just be cool if you are not obtaining anything good that's normal.That's just confidence, keep calm take a break of few days then work again work slow try to go in depth.And then a moment will come when you see a masterpiece in front of your eyes.So nothing to panic everyone goes rusty (like on and off).You are doing good KIU:thumbs

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Non-text version is better, you could have sharpened it a bit and could have improved colouring too. You could have played around with gamma and exposure. It could have been a bit more vibrant too. KIU nonetheless! :cheers

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Really really nice avatar. Lightning is marvelous. Comeback soon.

-----------------------------

Lol I find you all the time around my ECT thread.:p

Users who are viewing this thread