any new series? - r any interested to...

U

UnderTaker

[color=#000000:post_uid14]hi shailesh

sonic and kiilly has started playing a series , which is a good news. do u have any plan to start a series section in this online tournament? you can allow any two players to take part in a test or odi series and post there scores and screens in the forum. it would be very interesting..

i am kee to play a test or odi series with any of the members. i would like to play as india. if any of the members are interested plz let me know..

thnx
UnderTaker[/color]

R

Rangeela

I would like to play.. and of course I would wanna play as Pakistan. I am definately intrested , I dont mind if it is test series or odi.

Shailesh (old)

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Guys,
I don't have any plans for a new tournament after WC..but you guys can take the lead and organize..I'd try to participate as a player this time :)

U

UnderTaker

[color=#000000:post_uid14]hi rangeela

ok, then if u r interested we shall play a 5 match oneday sereis. u can choose the venue.

i know its a huge task to play against u. but i am ready. tell me more if u r interested.

thanx
underTaker[/color]

R

Rangeela

Hey Undertaker,

5 ODI Pakistan vs India
1st: Calcutta
2nd: Lahore
3rd: Sharjah
4th: Bombay (mumbai) (if necessary)
5th Calcutta (if necessary)
You can decide the pitch type, toss, and overs.
And also the schedule of the tournament.
I just picked the venues but if you want to change it I don?t mind at all.
I am sure the same rules apply as we had for online world cup tournament, unless if you have any other suggestions.

S

Ste

<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>would it be a good idea to change this forum into a "C2002 Online Play forum" now that the 2003 Online World Cup is over. This would be a place for members to challenge each other to matches/series, post fixtures, results, latest scores and match discussions.

Any views on this idea?

Ste</span>

jonah

International Coach
Good idea guys. It looks like there may be a few e-mail series going on
:) .

A

amber22

Yeah Ste,
I and ritwik also decided the same few days ago.
And can I also be included in the tournament which Undertaker and Rangeela are playing and convert it into triangular series.I wanted to play as India but never mind , I can take Sri Lanka. This will probably be called Asia Cup.

T20

Panel of Selectors
yes I was also thinking about it..make it the Online Tournaments forum or something..

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>Forum Renamed to "Cricket 2002 Online Play Forum"
Is that good enough ?</span>

U

UnderTaker

[color=#000000:post_uid14]hi ritwik

thanx, again the new site design has been excellent u people along eith ste ahs done an excellent job to make this the best and favourite site for blc & c2002 cricket game lovers. best wishes

and to amber,
i am interested to play a triangular, what about u rangeela? it 'd make the tournie more chellenging...

tell me ur ideas and keep in touch.

thanx
UnderTaker[/color]

T20

Panel of Selectors
good luck with the series..are you guys going with new configs?

R

Rangeela

hi guys,

I am thinking about hosting a knockout tournament. I am working on it right now but not sure when I will be able to get it up
as far as this series goes I am backing out I am sorry to do so but I am sure some one will love to join for a triangular series
why dont you guys make it a sharjah cup since its around the corner with 3 teams...
good luck to you guys

Users who are viewing this thread