Incomplete Test Series

S

sonic

A reminder to everyone that any incomplete test series on June 30th will be autoplayed. The OCB has a very tight schedule next month with the follwoing tours:

England v New Zealand (sonic v vetts)
India v Australia (sachida v radaga)
West Indies v South Africa (killa_stiky2002 v Rangeela)
Zimbabwe v Pakistan (...............v Auwais BARTHEZ)
Sri Lanka v Kenya (................v................)

If anyone cannot complete their current series then it is best advised that you try and find someone to take over in your absence.

Also, any matches in next months schedule which have no participants (Zimbabwe, Sri Lanka and Kenya still free) then what will happen is the following:

1) If their is just one member taking part then I shall pick the ctm line-up for the computers team and run their innings on autoplay, before posting the saved file up for the participating member to continue their innings.

2) If their are no members taking part then I shall pick the ctm line-ups of both teams and run the whole series autoplayed

At the moment Auwais is still waiting for someone to play him, and it would be nice if someone could play as Zimbabwe....UnderTaker?

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Yep,I still am waiting.If UnderTaker did play,it would be an honour (:rolleyes: :D) to play him.

R

Rangeela

hey sonic,
when did I sign up for South Africa for next month tour?
or did I?

S

sonic

I thought you agreed on messenger to play as South Africa :unsure: If you don't want to then just say, but I think it would be great if you could carry on as they need a good player like yourself I think....Its up to you mate, no pressure from me, if you're too busy next month then I'll just let Lisle play the match against an autoplayed South Africa :peek:

sachida

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Man, I need to practice, after break i tried playing australia and I was bundled out in 250. What a shame!!

U

UnderTaker

ok sonic... i am in for zimbabwe... :) but wait.. i've to ask sachida somthing. :huh:

R

Rangeela

Oh yeah we did talked about it... I wanted Pakistan but it was taken by Auwais..so I agreed to play for south africa
vs sri lanka match

okay I would like to book south africa and Kenya for rest of the year
thx mate

Users who are viewing this thread