Annoucements

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by UnderTaker@Jun 19 2003, 12:53 PM
well... i didnt notice that... i thought batting details are not neccessary as it is not required for me to update the stats...anyway it is my fault..

but u could have informed me when i didnt post it in the 2nd round... anyway i'll be careful from the next round itself.. :)
I did sent you the PM stating that along with telling you that I will not be able to play the 3rd round match....

I am pretty sure I did state that

U

UnderTaker

this was ur PM
----
I just saw ur posts of match of aus vs sri lanka....well played
but i think u forgot to post the scorecard of ur inning.. it is really must according to the rules.
can you email them to me or post it
thx
----

it was about scorecard , not the batting detail..and i did post the scorecard..i am sure..

here is the PM before this...

---
hi,
no stats for abandoned matches and also I wont be available to play the match till the 4th or 5 th round.... so go head and play the tournament and once I am available I will let you know..
good luck
-----

and the PM before that...

---
hey I have already finshed the game... sorry mate
but the next game you play the entire inning
and than remaing 2 we will split the innings

sorry mate I waited and I didnt wanted to lose the game due to not announcing
but oh well... next inning u play and than we will split the innings

thx mate and good to see u back

---

there is no PM i've recieved as u say....

ok.. then i am not going to worry u.. it was all my fault... i didnt read the rules well..ok..no probs :)

R

Rangeela

I thought I wrote about that in the previous post.. but I must have forgot ...

As far as the last post concern about not getting the scorecard, that time I didnt even realize that no batting stats were posted till I was doing the stats this morning and saw there were no batting cards attached and till than you already had posted ur scorecard

When the match finishes I usaually only check the scorecard and bowling stats to make sure they are posted and of course team playing 2nd I check if they post the match summary screenshot.

one everything is done I go back and collect all the screenshots to check to see if the team earns the bonus points

I really apologize if this makes you upset mate but I thought I did pm you reminding about the batting stats... I probably just forgot to write it in pm

Sorry Mate!

U

UnderTaker

no probs at all...

the last defeat and loss of two bonus points has affected the lankans semi berth.... :D now we have to wait for the aus x zim match result... :huh:

S

sonic

Streak Lifts Players Spirits

Heath Streak has told the press that his men are fired up for their Australia showdown at Lords this weekend. Streak..."we are gaining momentum now, we don't like to talk ourselves up but we are feeling in very good nick...Ebrahim is among the best players in the world at the moment and we really feel ready for this big challenge. We are quietly confident of our ability to beat Australia, but we know how hostile this match is going to be. We fully respect our opponent and know the damage they can do. A win could see us top the group, that would just be dreamland, but we have to concentrate fully focussed on the game...the loser is certainly going to struggle to progress, but who's to say Sri Lanka cannot yet be overtaken by both of us?"

U

UnderTaker

Originally posted by sonic@Jun 20 2003, 03:11 AM
the loser is certainly going to struggle to progress, but who's to say Sri Lanka cannot yet be overtaken by both of us?"
Jayasurya" just dream of that... our lads in good form..the last defeat to Australia is not going to affect us... I am sure that we will win this Cup.."
:D

S

sonic

Originally posted by UnderTaker@Jun 19 2003, 10:52 PM
the loser is certainly going to struggle to progress, but who's to say Sri Lanka cannot yet be overtaken by both of us?"
Jayasurya" just dream of that... our lads in good form..the last defeat to Australia is not going to affect us... I am sure that we will win this Cup.."
Streak Reacts To Sri Lanka War Of Words

Streak.."Well, we know they are just stirring things up, nothing like a bit of playful banter...we will just treat the situation like a game of cards and keep our cards close to our chest...we have the belief to progress, but will not openly involve ourselves in mind games with other teams"

U

UnderTaker

Originally posted by sonic@Jun 20 2003, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by UnderTaker@Jun 19 2003, 10:52 PM
Streak Reacts To Sri Lanka War Of Words

Streak.."Well, we know they are just stirring things up, nothing like a bit of playful banter...we will just treat the situation like a game of cards and keep our cards close to our chest...we have the belief to progress, but will not openly involve ourselves in mind games with other teams"
:argue:

Jayasurya "I am very confident that we will win against the proteas... Heath.. try to beat the Aussies if u can.. then i'll see u in the final... keep in mind about ur loss to the Srilankans"

:D :P

S

sonic

UnderTaker..wouldn't it be funny if you lost v south africa and I won my last two. i would finish above you by virtue of that bonus point you are missing....ooops! :D

U

UnderTaker

Originally posted by sonic@Jun 20 2003, 04:10 AM
UnderTaker..wouldn't it be funny if you lost v south africa and I won my last two. i would finish above you by virtue of that bonus point you are missing....ooops! :D
lol i know... our next game is tough as the opponent being last sharjap cup winner... have to try really hard to win it... :D

R

radaga

SONIC PLEASE READ THIS!!!
Hello Sonic, as i have told you before i will be ona school camp from the 23rd of June to the 28th of June and this is in the first part of our match (Aus vs Zim) Now the only way i will be able to play this game is if i bat second because i will be away and will not be able to complete my innings the match would then be abandoned and points would go to you, which would knock me out of the comp. I have already won my 2 tosses and i think you have only won one so you will probably have the choice of batting or bowling. It is your choice........ bat second and win the game by me abandoning........ or bat first and i will be back from camp to complete my innings. I hope you play fair and take this into consideration.
c ya B)

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by radaga@Jun 21 2003, 02:15 AM
SONIC PLEASE READ THIS!!!
Hello Sonic, as i have told you before i will be ona school camp from the 23rd of June to the 28th of June and this is in the first part of our match (Aus vs Zim) Now the only way i will be able to play this game is if i bat second because i will be away and will not be able to complete my innings the match would then be abandoned and points would go to you, which would knock me out of the comp. I have already won my 2 tosses and i think you have only won one so you will probably have the choice of batting or bowling. It is your choice........ bat second and win the game by me abandoning........ or bat first and i will be back from camp to complete my innings. I hope you play fair and take this into consideration.
c ya B)
Have fun!