WANTED - TEST PLAYERS!

S

sonic

The OCB test championship has begun and players are required to take part in future test series so please take a look at the fixture schedule below.

If you would like to take part as a nation then could you please make yourselves known, you don't have to commit yourself to the whole season, you can take part in however many you would like, even just one series.

Teams taken so far:

Pakistan (auwais) - 1 series v Zimbabwe (july)

India (sachida) - 4 series v Pakistan (june), Australia (july), Bangladesh (august), South Africa (september)

West Indies (killa_stiky2002) - 1 series v England (june)

England (sonic) - 1 series v West Indies (june)

Teams Available:

Australia
South Africa
New Zealand
Sri Lanka
Zimbabwe
Bangladesh

vetts

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Does the current series between myself and radaga count? I want to play as the kiwis in any future series.

S

sonic

Originally posted by vetts@Jun 7 2003, 02:59 AM
Does the current series between myself and radaga count? I want to play as the kiwis in any future series.
yes it does count, how many series shall I put you down for? three maybe? that will take you til september.

R

radaga

im in for Australia, i will play as many series as you need me too

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

If vetts is going to play as New Zealand in August then I'll play as Pakistan against him.I want to see how good he's in tests.
But also after the OCB trophy me and radaga were planning a test series,can we still play that?

S

sonic

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@Jun 7 2003, 11:29 AM
But also after the OCB trophy me and radaga were planning a test series,can we still play that?
Australia are due to play Pakistan in October in the Test Championship Auwais. Any matches which take place outside of the schedule before then will not count on the records i'm afraid, but if you want to play a friendly with him then thats up to you guys, but the official series is marked down for October. I have put everyone down to take part in 4 series which will take us up to September, we shall then see how we are incase anyone wants to pull out.

Teams taken:

Australia (radaga) for 4 series
Bangladesh (tareq) for 1 series
India (sachida) for 4 series
New Zealand (vetts) for 4 series
Pakistan (rangeela) for 1 series
Pakistan (auwais) for 3 series
South Africa (rangeela) for 1 series
West Indies (killa_stiky2002) for 1 series
England (sonic) for 1 series
Zimbabwe (sonic) for 1 series

available:

Sri Lanka

U

UnderTaker

i'll be for srilanka......sure for this month only..... against safrica, i think.. <_<

:up:

S

sonic

hope rangeela lets u play him undertaker, i dont think he will have started the match yet as he is finishing his game with sachida, fingers crossed for you and thanks for taking part B)

R

radaga

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@Jun 7 2003, 08:29 PM
If vetts is going to play as New Zealand in August then I'll play as Pakistan against him.I want to see how good he's in tests.
Auwais i would still like to play against you in a friendly, if you want to. You can set the dates

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by radaga@Jun 8 2003, 01:02 AM
Auwais i would still like to play against you in a friendly, if you want to. You can set the dates
Sure radaga.I'll set the dates when you want to start.

R

radaga

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@Jun 9 2003, 12:30 AM
i wouldnt mind starting as soon as possible, but i want to play with a created team, i will post it here and you can decide wether i can play with them or not

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by radaga@Jun 9 2003, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@Jun 9 2003, 12:30 AM
i wouldnt mind starting as soon as possible, but i want to play with a created team, i will post it here and you can decide wether i can play with them or not
Let me guess,an australian domestic team?I'll check soon but I'll need to use it in the scotland team but I can useit in the australia team if you want me to.

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Oh, no need.So I have to paste it over the HBS ctm file.We'll start this week and I'll PM the dates and pitches too.

Users who are viewing this thread