OCB Champions Trophy 2003

R

Rangeela

Online Cricket Board (OCB) is happy to announce the mega online tournament of the year. It is OCB CHAMPIONS TROPHY 2003. This tournament will thrill you with 23 matches against 10 international teams. Since in cricket 2002 game we are only provided with 12 international teams so we will be making our selection from these teams. Teams listed as: Australia, Bangladesh, England, India, Kenya, New Zealand, Pakistan, Scotland, South Africa, Sri Lanka, West Indies, and Zimbabwe.
First 10 teams from this list selected by the participants will be selected for the tournament.

Please post your entries in the following format:

ID: (Planet Cricket member ID)
Email: (Email address)
1st choice: (Team)
2nd choice: (In case we can?t allocate in your 1ST choice)

You can check out the OCB Tournament website for Rules.
You will be provided with tournament schedule, and other info once the final teams are selected.

Thank You

Rangeela
OCB President

R

radaga

soz for posting twice
mistake!

[admin edit] Mistake corrected! - Ritwik

R

Rangeela

Teams so far

South Africa (Kar_Ind)
Australia (Radaga)
Pakistan ( Auwais)

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by Rangeela@May 28 2003, 02:34 AM
Teams so far

South Africa (Kar_Ind)
Australia (Radaga)
Pakistan ( Auwais)
New Zealand (vetts)

A

amber22

Username: amber22
e-mail : [email protected]
1st choice : India (definetly)
2nd choice : New Zealand

I have one problem.I have actually installed boss' patch(ver 2) which really makes batting tough.Does other participants will also download it or I have to face the consquences

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by amber22@May 28 2003, 08:14 AM

I have one problem.I have actually installed boss' patch(ver 2) which really makes batting tough.Does other participants will also download it or I have to face the consquences
Amber,

Good to see you back. I have personally tried boss' patch version 2 and I have found some things that should need to be work on. As far as this tournament goes we will be using the sonic's field patch version3, which makes really tough to get 10 an over due to new field placements.

Thanks

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@May 28 2003, 06:20 AM
It's like the Sharjah cup again! :D
Auwais,

The format of the tournament is the same. Only diffrence is that we will use sonic's field patch version 3.0 and we will have more round matches.

PS: check out the rules for in-depth info.

Thanks

Kar_ind

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Originally posted by Rangeela@May 28 2003, 10:42 PM
Auwais,

The format of the tournament is the same. Only diffrence is that we will use sonic's field patch version 3.0 and we will have more round matches.

Thanks
:mellow: The field patch looks very tough for batting. My normal scoring now reduced by 50-100 runs in 20 over matches. It blocked all my scoring areas. :(

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by Rangeela@May 28 2003, 06:12 PM
Auwais,

Thanks
No no no Rangeela you misunderstood me.I was talking about the people who have entered.

U

UnderTaker

hi amber.

nice to see u back.. BEST WISHES for u .. hope that India will win again...

rangeela... i'll play for any team if needed ...means if teams not filled...

Users who are viewing this thread