OCB Champions Trophy 2003

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by radaga@May 30 2003, 07:26 PM
sorry mate i cant play, hope you can get a replacement
I am sorry to hear that mate...
no problemo....

If anyone likes to play for Australia let me know or else I will play for Aussies.

Thanks

vetts

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
ohh.... the form player from the last tournament pulls out.... Contraversy! heh....

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Doh! I was looking forward to seeing radaga play. Sorry to see him forfeit. :(

T20

Panel of Selectors
not sure if the new look England squad has anything to do with it.. :P :scooter:

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Now who's going to replace radaga and take control of Australia? :huh: :blink: :shutup:

R

Rangeela

We still have Australia available if anyone would like to join

Thank You!

R

radaga

Originally posted by Rangeela@May 31 2003, 10:08 PM
We still have Australia available if anyone would like to join

Thank You!
its alright i can play now

R

radaga

Originally posted by Shailesh@May 31 2003, 07:40 PM
not sure if the new look England squad has anything to do with it.. :P :scooter:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

R

radaga

i havent been able to pay my game yet because it was broken but this new field editor sounds bloody hard, are we in for a bit of a challenge?
and also Rangeela when the etam files are able to be downloaded are we supposed to download the other groups teams too?

R

radaga

i used the field editor a couple of minutes ago and it is much more challenging, but i still found that i scored over 300 pretty easily. Theres more chance of being caught on the boundary but there are still gaps

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by radaga@May 31 2003, 03:49 PM
i havent been able to pay my game yet because it was broken but this new field editor sounds bloody hard, are we in for a bit of a challenge?
and also Rangeela when the etam files are able to be downloaded are we supposed to download the other groups teams too?
Well..its good to see you back

The participants will email me the ctm file by 3rd June and I will upload it on the site for download

You will need to download the opponent team ctm file as well when you are competing against that team.

Thanks

S

sonic

Originally posted by radaga@Jun 1 2003, 01:17 AM
i used the field editor a couple of minutes ago and it is much more challenging, but i still found that i scored over 300 pretty easily. Theres more chance of being caught on the boundary but there are still gaps
well, there will always be gaps of course, but these fields really do seperate the gap between a good player and an average one. A good player will be able to find those little niches, whereas an average one will struggle, and you are a good player radaga and it doesn't surprise me you can hit 300. Many players may struggle to get past 200 I think, but those who can pass 300 regularly are special players indeed.

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

It is definately hard to find the boundhary as often unless you can find the right gap or try a six.Finding the right gap is easy because of the angle the bowlers bowl sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread