Online Knockout Tournament - @ Australia

R

Rangeela

BLC Online Cricket Knockout Tournament 2003 @ Australia

Hi Guys,

We are please to announce that BLC cricket 2002 online is hosting another online tournament. It is a Knockout tournament. The tournament will be conducted the same way the online World Cup tournament did. Cricket 2002 is the game will be used to play in this tournament and it will be played by email format where a player complete his inning and email the save game file to the opponent for a run chase.

This tournament will consist of 8 teams. First 8 teams will be selected for the tournament. Those who are interested to play post your entries here in the following format.

ID: (BLC online id)
Email: (Email Address)
1st choice team: (The country you want to play)
Ready to be part of the team (Yes/No)
2nd choice team: (In case we can?t allocate in your 1st choice)

There will be people who want to play for the same team. We can certainly have couple of guys playing for the same team and they can use the strategy together throughout the tournament. After all cricket is all about teamwork.

You will receive the schedule, rules, and all the other stuff you need to know about the tournament after when 8 teams are selected.

If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to post it here and we will reply as soon as possible.
Thank You.

U

UnderTaker

hi rangeela

u haven't specified about which these 8 teams can be. anyway i am ready to play for india

ID: UnderTaker
Email: [email protected]
1st choice team: india
Ready to be part of the team : yes
2nd choice team: any team

thanx
UnderTaker

R

Rangeela

Hi undertaker,

You are in. You will be leading team India in the tournament. If more members join the team you will lead the team thru the strategy since you are the first one to post for India. good luck

The 8 teams can be any teams from cricket 2002 game

Kar_ind

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi mates

i'm willing to join this tournament. Will i be able to receive the schedules,rules,etc all by e-mail?

ID: Kar_ind
Email: [email protected]
1st choice team: Westindies
Ready to be part of the team: No
2nd choice team: South Africa

T20

Panel of Selectors
good luck guys..rangeela, are you going to use the built in KO tournament? with that you can have stats tracking etc..

R

Rangeela

Hi Kar_ind,

You will be leading West Indies in Tournament. Once I have my final line up I will upload the rules, schedules and all the other stuff on the website.

R

Rangeela

good luck guys..rangeela, are you going to use the built in KO tournament? with that you can have stats tracking etc..
Hi Shailesh,
I was thinkning about having a built in KO but it will be really difficult to control playing wise.... I am trying some things to see if we can get around it , if not than it will be just like a previous tournament where player plays his inning and email the save game file.

A

amber22

Username:amber22
Rediffmail:[email protected]
Team:India
I am ready to play with Undertaker using India.

ANd Rangeela , with which team you are playing? . We both had a close match in the finals .

R

Rangeela

Teams so far

India(final) - Undertaker, Amber
Westindies(final) - Kar_ind

We need 6 more teams for the tournament

Update on the tournament:

All matches will be 50 overs. more coming soon......

U

UnderTaker

[color=#000000:post_uid14]ya
u r right ritwik. the game must be only 20 over per side. even the finals also. that 'll make the game more realistics when comparing scores

thanx
UnderTaker[/color]

R

Rangeela

Ok guys... I was thinking the smae thing also It will be very time consuming ... 20 over per side

S

sonic

good work organising another tournament guys :;): may the best man win :P i was thinking of representing bangladesh, just for a laugh..but hey, its more interesting watching things develop from the sidelines...of course, if there's a shortage of participants I'll take part...good luck :cool:

S

sonic

as far as i know theres no kenyan 2003 kit update...even vineet used the '99 WC kit for his patch...i think it'd make me colourblind anyway! :o :P

Users who are viewing this thread