Online Worldcup Tournament - Can You Win It For Your Country?

Shailesh (old)

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Guys,

I am sure all of you are as excited as we are about the first ever online worldcup. I hope you are all set to get into this tournament and have lot of fun.
The popularity of this event is proved by a recent cheap imitation by 'another' forum most of us know well by now. All I can say is it just proves that BLC online is the place that generates all the creative innovations about the game we all love..thanks to all you guys for that. And we will continue to do more constructive things over here that 'others' can only dream (or be jealous) of....

All the discussions about the BLC Online C2002 WorldCup will now take place on the exclusive Online World Cup Forum.
see ya there!

Thanks.

Edited By Shailesh on 1043369776

jonah

International Coach
Well said Shailesh. I'd like to back up what you've said and, although lack of time prevents me from participating in this tournament, wish all teams and players the best of luck :) .

As a footnote, Shailesh, zimrahil, Paul R Smith and myself held a similar tournament to this, playing with BLC, about a year ago. It was as an experiment to see if the idea would work.
Let me say that we had great fun, posting scorecards, updates during matches and screenshots of dismissals throughout the tournament. Australia (Paul) beat India (Shailesh) in the final; will the same 2 teams be there again?
It adds a whole new dimension to playing C2K2 in this way.
Good luck everyone and have fun :) !

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As a footnote, Shailesh, zimrahil, Paul R Smith and myself held a similar tournament to this, playing with BLC, about a year ago. It was as an experiment to see if the idea would work.
Let me say that we had great fun, posting scorecards, updates during matches and screenshots of dismissals throughout the tournament. Australia (Paul) beat India (Shailesh) in the final; will the same 2 teams be there again?
It adds a whole new dimension to playing C2K2 in this way.
Good luck everyone and have fun :) !
Yes jonah

who can forget that last ball victory NZ had against the Aussies !! :P

Users who are viewing this thread