Annoucements

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by vetts@Jun 3 2003, 08:57 PM
Rangeela... would you mind if i use an updated version of my team file... i decided to make a few minor changes... i'm not playing untill the second round, so it shouldn't effect anything.
no prob. vetts.... I will upload it on the site by tomm.

thx

R

Rangeela

The new New Zealand ctm file has been uploaded to the site. Make sure to use the updated one.

R

radaga

nearly everyome in these forums thinks i cheated just because i made a big score and i am getting really angry from it. So i am quiting from this tournament.
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

R

radaga

and if you guys think i cheated at least im not an adult who has no life so i have to sit on the computer all day and my biggest probem for the days is deciding which colour wonder bra im going to wear to hold up my man boobs.

vetts

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Woah, settle down mate. I can assure i have no man boobs and are only 17... but that's not the point. I never said anything about you cheating, and i still want to play you it our test series.

S

sonic

radaga, where's ur sense of humour dude? It's what we would call a "Joke", you shouldn't take things so seriously man, I know lisle can be a bit firm and direct but he was only messin I assure you. Don't quite the tournament, no one is accusing you of anythin. Nice joke urself by the way, whatever man boobs are :lol:

R

radaga

Originally posted by sonic@Jun 5 2003, 11:05 AM
radaga, where's ur sense of humour dude? It's what we would call a "Joke", you shouldn't take things so seriously man, I know lisle can be a bit firm and direct but he was only messin I assure you. Don't quite the tournament, no one is accusing you of anythin. Nice joke urself by the way, whatever man boobs are :lol:
yer mate im sorry, i guess i lost my cool a bit. i'll stay on

R

radaga

Originally posted by vetts@Jun 5 2003, 10:56 AM
Woah, settle down mate. I can assure i have no man boobs and are only 17... but that's not the point. I never said anything about you cheating, and i still want to play you it our test series.
don't worry vetts it wasn't aimed towards you

R

Rangeela

Hi Radaga,

I didnt accuse you at all. Even in sharjah when you had your score big scores I didnt even say anything cause I know its easy to score big runs, even I have done it.

I just wanted the explanation about the bowling figures you send me. I cleared the picture and the stats were blacked out with paint.
Thats all mate!

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by radaga@Jun 4 2003, 09:52 PM
well i cant fix it so what do you want me to do?

Well I know you cannot fix it ...
This match will be Abandoned and points will be awarded to the west indies .....
Make sure in the next match you have all the screenshots.

thx

vetts

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Isn't it unfair to the other player that he gets to play the whole thing twice... i thought that would be against the rules.

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by vetts@Jun 5 2003, 01:08 AM
Isn't it unfair to the other player that he gets to play the whole thing twice... i thought that would be against the rules.
vetts,

I edited the post .... I wasnt thinking when I was writing the post. I have send him the PM also regarding the abandonded match.... I dunno where I got this wroing post from..wasnt thinking straight..my bad

thx for pointing out
:D

T20

Panel of Selectors
Some questions for next rounds:

1. Can any changes be made to the teams? Current fields are not fair to spinners, swing bowlers.
2. Or we should use different field patch..it must be accourding to the rules though..no fun in having 9 fielders on boundry.

As for the 1st over problem for team batting second, we can have 1st 5 overs autoplay for both teams?

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by Shailesh@Jun 7 2003, 08:31 AM
Some questions for next rounds:

1. Can any changes be made to the teams? Current fields are not fair to spinners, swing bowlers.
2. Or we should use different field patch..it must be accourding to the rules though..no fun in having 9 fielders on boundry.

As for the 1st over problem for team batting second, we can have 1st 5 overs autoplay for both teams?
Shailesh,

1. If anyone like to change their team lineup they can certainly send me the updated ctm file 3 days prior to the round.

2. We will stick with the field patch version 3.0 for right now since the tournament has already been started with this patch and It will not be fair to the teams who has already played and also for the teams who didint played the first round (NZ & SA).

3. As Far as the 1st over concern.... In this 5 rounds each team will play 4 matches and each team will win a toss twice which will give them a chance to decide if they like to bat or bowl first with taking into consideration that they will get less over if they bat second. And this round has been already started so I wont able to implement that now. But in semis and final each team will play 20 over match.......or I will start the match and play one over. I am still working on this ... Hope to give everyone all the detail info by end of next week regarding this concern

thx and I hoped I have answered ur questions