Annoucements

S

sonic

Originally posted by Rangeela@Jun 7 2003, 05:48 PM
or I will start the match and play one over.
great idea! 25 free runs from the genius himself...suuure thats much fairer :lol: :D :lol:

R

radaga

Originally posted by Rangeela@Jun 8 2003, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by Shailesh@Jun 7 2003, 08:31 AM
Some questions for next rounds:

1. Can any changes be made to the teams? Current fields are not fair to spinners, swing bowlers.
2. Or we should use different field patch..it must be accourding to the rules though..no fun in having 9 fielders on boundry.

As for the 1st over problem for team batting second, we can have 1st 5 overs autoplay for both teams?
Shailesh,

1. If anyone like to change their team lineup they can certainly send me the updated ctm file 3 days prior to the round.

2. We will stick with the field patch version 3.0 for right now since the tournament has already been started with this patch and It will not be fair to the teams who has already played and also for the teams who didint played the first round (NZ & SA).

3. As Far as the 1st over concern.... In this 5 rounds each team will play 4 matches and each team will win a toss twice which will give them a chance to decide if they like to bat or bowl first with taking into consideration that they will get less over if they bat second. And this round has been already started so I wont able to implement that now. But in semis and final each team will play 20 over match.......or I will start the match and play one over. I am still working on this ... Hope to give everyone all the detail info by end of next week regarding this concern

thx and I hoped I have answered ur questions
hi Rangeela, i ahve taken into consideration what Shaliesh said about there not being enough protection for swing and spin bowlers so i have changend my team, i will email it to you also but it is here too.

R

Rangeela

If any one likes to change their team ctm file for next round please email me or attach it here by 09th June 2003
thx

R

Rangeela

The updated Australia ctm file has been uploaded to the site. Make sure to use the updated one.

The toss, pitch types, and weather has been posted for 2nd round matches

R

Rangeela

The updated Zimbabwe ctm file has been uploaded to the site. Make sure to use the updated ctm file from round 3 and onwards

thx

R

Rangeela

The toss, pitch types, and weather has been posted for 3rd round matches

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

There's nothing I can do to stop Pakistan being last. Don't forget how inexperienced I am. Must be great for Shailesh and radaga to have their teams at the top. B)

U

UnderTaker

hey rangeela... where did we lost 2 bonus points... did i do anything wrong...?

thanx

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by UnderTaker@Jun 19 2003, 09:13 AM
hey rangeela... where did we lost 2 bonus points... did i do anything wrong...?

thanx
1 bonus point will be awarded to the team who will email or post their inning SCORECARD, BATTING STATS, BOWLING FIGURES, and END OF INNING/MATCH SUMMARY screenshots.

You forgot to post or email the batting stats on round 2 and 3 matches

Scorecard, bowling stats, and match summary is must for everyone in order for match not to be forfeit

but screenshots of end of inning and batting stats along with others will earn you a bonus point

U

UnderTaker

well... i didnt notice that... i thought batting details are not neccessary as it is not required for me to update the stats...anyway it is my fault..

but u could have informed me when i didnt post it in the 2nd round... anyway i'll be careful from the next round itself.. :)