Anyone finished the game?

hi ppl

International Captain <br><a href="http://www.plan
Online Cricket Games Owned
Anyone finished the game like got all the trophies?

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
dude even the aussies haven't done that yet in real life...:)(Champions Trophy)...but yeah this would be a record of sorts if someone has managed it and more so if managed it with 50 over ODI's

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
dude i play but i dont play it that much because i hate all those county teams i dont like county teams for example when you tour you have to play county matches i hate that

ateevdang

School Cricketer
Well I play multiple player games and tat was able to finish half of the trophies....now ujust Long England, Long Australia and Sub COntinent TOur left.

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
yeah post a pic dude' nobody will believe you without a pic specially brad'

wickettaker

School Cricketer
I dont think you can really finish the game, i mean keep doing triangular series's with different teams and also play foreign tours. Also with the new rosters coming out, with new players, so you u have to play with them also.

hi ppl

International Captain <br><a href="http://www.plan
I meant get all the trophies and bats.

vibs89

School Cricketer
By the wa this game sucks cause byes problem that makes extras somethink like 100 runs extras i tried very har dto stop byes but still culdn't that y i stopped playing cricket 2004

gold639

International Coach
I think,considering the uselessness(is it a word? ;) ) of this game,anyone who has taken the time to play every single foreign tour and county season and trophies,would have to be insane by now. ;)

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
gold639 said:
I think,considering the uselessness(is it a word? ;) ) of this game,anyone who has taken the time to play every single foreign tour and county season and trophies,would have to be insane by now. ;)
I've got two bats and a trophy so far, and I got all those before I discovered the joy of patches, so I have a lot of cricket left in me. :D

Users who are viewing this thread