Anyone finished the game?

hi ppl

International Captain <br><a href="http://www.plan
Online Cricket Games Owned
Anyone finished the game like got all the trophies?

dude even the aussies haven't done that yet in real life...:)(Champions Trophy)...but yeah this would be a record of sorts if someone has managed it and more so if managed it with 50 over ODI's

dude i play but i dont play it that much because i hate all those county teams i dont like county teams for example when you tour you have to play county matches i hate that

Well I play multiple player games and tat was able to finish half of the trophies....now ujust Long England, Long Australia and Sub COntinent TOur left.

yeah post a pic dude' nobody will believe you without a pic specially brad'

I dont think you can really finish the game, i mean keep doing triangular series's with different teams and also play foreign tours. Also with the new rosters coming out, with new players, so you u have to play with them also.

I meant get all the trophies and bats.

By the wa this game sucks cause byes problem that makes extras somethink like 100 runs extras i tried very har dto stop byes but still culdn't that y i stopped playing cricket 2004

I think,considering the uselessness(is it a word? ;) ) of this game,anyone who has taken the time to play every single foreign tour and county season and trophies,would have to be insane by now. ;)

gold639 said:
I think,considering the uselessness(is it a word? ;) ) of this game,anyone who has taken the time to play every single foreign tour and county season and trophies,would have to be insane by now. ;)
I've got two bats and a trophy so far, and I got all those before I discovered the joy of patches, so I have a lot of cricket left in me. :D

Users who are viewing this thread