• If it's any good

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • My parents wouldn't understand

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters

Sureshot

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just out of curiosity, will there be a demo any time soon?

Radiohead are an amazing band btw, one of the greats!

I think we are some way off a demo, tbh. The guys are working damn hard on it and I think we could all say that time put in to the game development is on the increase.

I think TAOC is a fantastic project, yes it's taken it's time, but then this isn't made by any developer, no finance backed budget (LM's job? :laugh), just a few dedicated cricket fans with some clever brains who want to build something which could compete with the published titles that have existed. I'm excited about it, and talking with LM about it privately, am even more excited about it.

Kartik - Just don't!

You should do the Radiohead thing and let people choose to pay for it when they download it.
I'd certainly pay (and did for In Rainbows).
Only trouble with that is that you can't decide how much to donate before you've played it possibly.

Radiohead can afford to do something like that, they didn't exactly need the money, did they? Interesting concept, not that practical if you are actually in need of re-cooperating costs.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Radiohead can afford to do something like that, they didn't exactly need the money, did they? Interesting concept, not that practical if you are actually in need of re-cooperating costs.

Well it is if the alternative is making it freeware.

D

Dutch

I've decided to operate on Australian time.

Reminds me of Kiwi-Time: as the Aircraft come in to land in Auckland the pilot says: "Ladies and gentleman welcome to Auckland! Please adjust your clock by putting it three hours forward and the date twenty years backwards!":)

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
You should do the Radiohead thing and let people choose to pay for it when they download it.
I'd certainly pay (and did for In Rainbows).
The big problem with this is that In Rainbows turned out to be a load of rubbish. I like Radiohead, but i hated that album ;)

Users who are viewing this thread