Ashes Cricket 17 - Pre-load on Xbox

The size is written in that image 11.63 GB. Do people even read ? :p

Sorry if it is silly, If I buy the game as physical copy, do I have to download 11.63 GB?

I guess, it helps users with lower download speeds to get the game by 16th.

It is more for the download server than the user. It prevents every owner from trying to download at the same time the moment the game goes live. That is how servers crash and gamers rage :)

Sorry if it is silly, If I buy the game as physical copy, do I have to download 11.63 GB?
Not a console user here but my best guess would be, no. Of course, day 1 patch (if it's there) will need to be downloaded though.

No you won't it's a disk game will be on disk tho you will have to download the day 1 patch.

So apparently the size is different from what @PresidentEvil had and the one I installed. 11.63 to 13.07 GB. So thats an increase of 1 and half GB.

Im Guessing the size difference is one being xbox one and the other being xbox one x enhanced edition

The Xbox one had it's day 1 patch go live yesterday - if you've got the original pre-load then it should update for you, that's why there is a 1.5 gig difference noticed above.

Thanks for buying guys, all of us at Big Ant really appreciate it.

The Xbox one had it's day 1 patch go live yesterday - if you've got the original pre-load then it should update for you, that's why there is a 1.5 gig difference noticed above.

We all appreciate the fantastic work done in the making of the game. :)

Feeling is mutual Ross. All the cricket and cricket gaming fans thank you and the team at Big Ant Studios for giving us another cricket game, and for backing cricket gaming in general :cheers

what will be the size for ps4

Is there a list about what it includes?

Users who are viewing this thread