Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So here's the first AI vs AI match between two created teams :D
South Africa vs New Zealand
@Llewelynf Thanks

@AnmolJ Hey dude, your youtube videos are really great but would you mind maybe just giving some credit in your descriptions for the creators? I appreciation the credit here but something on your channel would be highly appreciated

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
I got the game today and loving it. IT's the best cricket game ever that's for sure but how well it holds up when just released is amazing. Great job everyone.

Over the next few months the game will only get better. PS Played my first test and lost. AI made 380 and 399 and I made 335 and 329. Made a ton and two 50s.

Only on pro and medium for batting and bowling. So many different ways to get out but strange I never edged to the slips once. Still testing the game but if I had to score a high 8 for sure. For anyone not sure to buy the game. It's a lot better than DBC17 and yes a mix of DBC14/DBC17 and a lot more. Future look bright.:cheers

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
wow us psn store, looks like its gonna update before 6pm est today, just gotta wait
Are you sure? Not to be rude, but what are you guessing this based on? I am not very aware of PS4 store updates had it for about 7 months...

Akhilsaj

Club Captain
Does anyone know which platform (PC,PS,XBOX) has highest online players?

Users who are viewing this thread