Ashes Cricket General Discussion

VijayGreat

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi
I bought ashes cricket 17 from Ebay in India for PS4 ..back side of the box ,it is written as made in Austria instead of Australia .is it an error?

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I got the game for PS4 and I'm playing the batting tutorials. In one of the tutorials it says that the color of the circle around the ball indicates the length of the ball and the crescent around the ball indicates the line.

Where are these things!? I see a white circle on the pitch when the AI is bowling to me.

prasoonvidhu

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi
I bought ashes cricket 17 from Ebay in India for PS4 ..back side of the box ,it is written as made in Austria instead of Australia .is it an error?
i do not trust ebay india. I ordered BLIC 2005 from ebay but received a pirated copy. I had to complain and return it.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just played a five day test and there hasn't been any visible pitch wear. Is that to be expected? Quick pitch wear off but I would have thought there would have been some rough developing. Seem to remember it being in DBC17

Spickery

PlanetCricket Writing Team
Profile Flag
Australia
Is it same for you?
Did u check on your copy?
It says Australia on my copy of the game mate. Check out the picture of it if you want to.

Attachments

• Made in Australia.jpg
    Made in Australia.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 34

Fernandes44

School Cricketer
Hi
Just wanted to find out if there will be a physical release in South Africa can only find it on PSN
im sorry if this question has been asked before
thanks

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan

angad

Chairman of Consent
It says Australia on my copy of the game mate. Check out the picture of it if you want to.

Depends on the region I guess. However...in the end it doesn't matter....they are all original discs!!!

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So with the pitch not visually deteriorating, does it physically deteriorate and affect the ball's behaviour? Just wondering, I can add spin later in the test with game modifiers but I'd like to not have to.[DOUBLEPOST=1510995255][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi

Haha yeah mine too. I got it from Amazon in the UK. Best thing to come out of Austria since ... what is Austria famous for exporting apart from the world's most evil dictator?

Users who are viewing this thread