Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Wealey

ICC Board Member
This is at 8:30pm during a day/night test match, I feel like it should be a lot darker...

d03DKzr.jpg

Don't get dark till 10 in middle of summer?

mal2771

School Cricketer
Maybe slightly insignificant and not that important. But was just playing online fives game and at end of one match had the 'Bad Memories' trophy pop on PS4. That is the ' Dismiss the opposition for less than 60 runs in an innings during an Ashes match ( Ashes Mode).

Would have been nice to get it the right way in the proper mode.

Curious anyone else had trophies randomly pop

IsaacCricketer

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've played through a few casual matches and am absolutely loving the feel of it. However, when I view the players stats after I've played the games, the stats seem to be all wrong? For example, I scored 73 with a player and this was his highest score. However, when viewing the stats section, it says that his highest score is 114 not out despite not having any centuries?

IsaacCricketer

Club Captain
The stumpings and stats issue is driving me crazy right now. Absolutely love the new career mode improvements, and overall gameplay feels so smoother.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Maybe slightly insignificant and not that important. But was just playing online fives game and at end of one match had the 'Bad Memories' trophy pop on PS4. That is the ' Dismiss the opposition for less than 60 runs in an innings during an Ashes match ( Ashes Mode).

Would have been nice to get it the right way in the proper mode.

Curious anyone else had trophies randomly pop
you are complaining about that lol, I won't complain that.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think @BigAntStudios or any representative of BA should mention how the stats (Base/Earned) work in the game with example. Until then, without clear picture there are going to be questions/post mentioning it as bug

Kass D

County Cricketer
AI is hetting 6s and 4s coz they can't take any singles . Game is fantastic but i do hope they patch this issue soon

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Don't know you come to the conclusion I was complaining, read the post again. It was an observation, people so quick to jump on anything posted here, ridiculous.
Well you brought the issue up and you didn't seem please about getting that trophy.

Users who are viewing this thread