NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I do not know how true is this but from the steamdb website DBC 17 showed 7268 owners assuming this is the sale? comparing to Ashes which has 2843 owners again assuming sales whereas Don Bradman 14 had 20,000 owners. If these numbers are true customers have indeed become smart for PC. Also if these numbers are true Big Ant need to come up with a plan and revitalize before releasing another cricket game.

DBC 14 - 20,000
DBC 17 - 7,268
Ashes - 2,843

Kass D

County Cricketer
Still no indication if any of the real issues such as AI batting approach or AI feild placements being worked on. Such a disappointment.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Guys just a hope that the batting shots (both AI & user)should be closer to Virat kohli's .
His stylish flicks , cover drives , squre drives and most importantly pull shot of a ball pitching on the 5th stump line.
As a long time customer of BA , it is just my hope .Bowling is good in Ashes game but batting needs to be improved a lot.
Presently unable to play some kind of shots

sashu_91

County Cricketer
Mostly fixing niggles. Well done Ross..He should go on another vacation..

Trying to interpret Ross Symons..

niggle
ˈnɪɡ(ə)l/
verb
3rd person present: niggles
  1. 1.
    cause slight but persistent annoyance, discomfort, or anxiety.
    "Doreen wanted to discuss matters that niggled at her mind"
    synonyms: irritate, annoy, worry, trouble, bother, provoke, exasperate, upset, gall, irk, rankle with; More
noun
plural noun: niggles
  1. 1.
    a trivial criticism, discomfort, or annoyance.
    "it is an excellent book except for my few niggles"
    synonyms: minor criticism, quibble, trivial objection, trivial complaint, adverse comment, moan, grumble, grouse, cavil; More

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 46200

I have a feeling today is the day.
Not a chance I would hedge my bet... End of the month.[DOUBLEPOST=1518854157][/DOUBLEPOST]
Still no indication if any of the real issues such as AI batting approach or AI feild placements being worked on. Such a disappointment.
These maybe the 'niggles' he is talking about generally annoying things that effect gameplay and performance.

D

Deleted member 46200

Guys just a hope that the batting shots (both AI & user)should be closer to Virat kohli's .
His stylish flicks , cover drives , squre drives and most importantly pull shot of a ball pitching on the 5th stump line.
As a long time customer of BA , it is just my hope .Bowling is good in Ashes game but batting needs to be improved a lot.
Presently unable to play some kind of shots
Don't feel there will be any new content with regards to shot types and cosmetic changes just bug fixes but we can all wait and see?

D

Deleted member 46200

Mostly fixing niggles. Well done Ross..He should go on another vacation..

Trying to interpret Ross Symons..

niggle
ˈnɪɡ(ə)l/
verb
3rd person present: niggles
  1. 1.
    cause slight but persistent annoyance, discomfort, or anxiety.
    "Doreen wanted to discuss matters that niggled at her mind"
    synonyms: irritate, annoy, worry, trouble, bother, provoke, exasperate, upset, gall, irk, rankle with; More
noun
plural noun: niggles
  1. 1.
    a trivial criticism, discomfort, or annoyance.
    "it is an excellent book except for my few niggles"
    synonyms: minor criticism, quibble, trivial objection, trivial complaint, adverse comment, moan, grumble, grouse, cavil; More
Being fair he uses it to be a bit open which means lots but then could many few... It's always going to ne a generalisation and never too specific.

Users who are viewing this thread