Ashes Cricket General Discussion

D

Dutch

I apologise about the above... The simple truth is there isn't a lot of information around who ever is on the beta team is sworn to secrecy. No information is ten times better than giving the wrong information... I do actually work in PR but I deal with media communications and sustainable communities.
We are not sworn to secrecy but there is no point getting peoples hopes up or discussing what has been fixed because there will just be abuse about this or that not being fixed. We dont think ourselves being special and I genuinely get the frustration. But good things are happening and will see the light of day When ba choose to do so.

Kass D

County Cricketer
The trouble is it goes round and round and round and round. I invite you to look at some of the abuse that is dished out as well by those whos first language may not be English. I get close to the line sometimes and undoubtedly cross it but much is actually genuine humour that some dont get. I like Dean Johnes for example because he dishes it out but takes it as well and is sometimes quite humorous....
And you dont like my banter. Oh am heart broken. I really am

BaseballJunkie

School Cricketer
I got tired of waiting for the patch, so I decided to play a test match. I keep getting the message that a new ball is available...but I can’t find the control that actually allows to use said ball. Can anyone help, or is this a glitch? Thanks!

Kass D

County Cricketer
As there is no secrecy agreement with BA and beta people. Can you guys tell us if the AI feild placements issues are being worked on in new builds ??

Dean johnes

Club Captain
As there is no secrecy agreement with BA and beta people. Can you guys tell us if the AI feild placements issues are being worked on in new builds ??
Brother they will never tell u i am sure there will be a patch coming out by 31 December 2018 for sure.
By that time enjoy the game as it is.
Play wwe18
Make few interesting characters giving us trouble and pin them down till December.

SlamminSam24

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I got tired of waiting for the patch, so I decided to play a test match. I keep getting the message that a new ball is available...but I can’t find the control that actually allows to use said ball. Can anyone help, or is this a glitch? Thanks!
After you get the message and B4 bowling first ball of the next over press up on d-pad and its in the mini menu

Nathaus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
I think we've all been told enough times that BA are aware of every issue that has been raised, especially the AI field placements. If it can be fixed, then it hopefully will. Continually asking if A or B is being looked at/fixed is a fruitless exercise until the patch is rolled out.

It's been stated enough times that fixing one thing often has a flow on effect to other areas of the gameplay, so even IF the beta testers said "Yes it looks good now", and then it is later reverted back due to an unforeseen issue when the patch is released, you will call them liars, thieves, and scoundrels. I understand why they aren't forthcoming with details about what is/isn't currently fixed.

I'm sure they also have better things to do with their time.

Dean johnes

Club Captain
If Beta team answer one question now, they will get hundreds of questions from every individual. Its good for all of us if they stay silent until the patch.
Agreed but the fact remains how manny more months.
Atleast they can announce the month.

Dean johnes

Club Captain
Even if we knew the month, we wouldn’t announce it

Please stop posting absolute nonsense based on zero fact
Not 0 minus 0 fact
That means big ant gives no importance to ur forums haha
Nor the consumers already taken 120 dollars from us.

Kass D

County Cricketer
Now i am really confused. If we are not allowed to ask things about this game, what are we suppose to talk here. Why do you have a forum.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Now i am really confused. If we are not allowed to ask things about this game, what are we suppose to talk here. Why do you have a forum.

Can you quote the post that says you’re not allowed to ask questions?

Users who are viewing this thread