Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I have, not been at it lately but will definitely give it a go soon.
Things I would like you to check:

-First and most important for me is Running camera : Close batsman cam..Whether thats fixed [As of now the camera is fixed with the batsman and doesnt move at all to see the ball]
-Then whether the unable to change to our field during start of an over and only being able to change it the second ball.
-Also can the field I set always be available to me when bowling?

Thanks in advance..Appreciate someone looking into career part of the game as well..

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
Its current version and i m on xbox one. Will check today again.
@Mayhem Fiasco
Hi, i am trying this again from last half hour and its not working. I tried all the possibilities and even replicated the situation when it worked for me yesterday. Not sure how it worked yesterday. I m really not lying and most of you know that i m asking for this fix since patch 1.

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
@Dutch
I tested this again today and its working. We are missing one option and it caused confusion.
@sajeednp @Thieves @Mohammed Sherry @Mayhem Fiasco @Xboxer
In the settings under controller settings we need to enable "VS Invert Batting" option. And once the game starts both players from their settings need to enable invert batting.
This worked for me for both standard and classic controls when playing on the same side in broadcast mode.
@Dutch
Sorry Dutch for asking you again. This worked for me yesterday and its not again today. I m really not sure why it worked yesterday. Even one user mentioned last week that it worked for him. Looks like its working in some rare scenario which is hard to identify. Can you plz test this in the patch? Sorry again if its frustating.

sajeednp

Club Captain
@Mayhem Fiasco
Hi, i am trying this again from last half hour and its not working. I tried all the possibilities and even replicated the situation when it worked for me yesterday. Not sure how it worked yesterday. I m really not lying and most of you know that i m asking for this fix since patch 1.
Even we too asking for this since patch 1 :yes

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
@Wouldubeinta Based on the stuff you did on DBC17 with the blobset tools and career editor do you think a scenario editor is possible? Perhaps by editing a match save and entering the data needed to set up a match situation?

cc @Dutch

I tried doing exactly that recently, based on what I'd learned about save files when developing my scoreboards app. However, the game rejected the changes I made, in some cases ignoring them, and in other cases marking the save file as corrupt. So, I don't think it's possible.

I haven't given up on it entirely though. If another idea hits me, I'll come back to it.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
More than a hour less than a year :p

As was clearly stated some time a go those are questions we are not allowed to answer. Our scope of communication is our experiences of the builds we have played. Thats it.
In other words, the patch is coming in early September?

Bluebagger

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That looks good..I feel that defense shot is played too early by AI and very safe shot..How is it now? Does AI play it when the ball is right at the batsman or its early as usual?[DOUBLEPOST=1521196446][/DOUBLEPOST]
Its expanding for me here...Also that thread is for beta members only..Read the OP..
Then make the thread private then. What kind of bullshit is that lol ‘thread is for beta testers only by everyone can view it’

Users who are viewing this thread