Ashes Cricket General Discussion

D

Dutch

I think that is the name of the new Bond movie; Bond is back: The Twat Spectrum......apparently Harvey Weinstein’s final production....

D

Dutch

Them pesky kids...... anyway back on topic: can I use a broken bottle in this game?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I think that is the name of the new Bond movie; Bond is back: The Twat Spectrum......apparently Harvey Weinstein’s final production....

All these young youtubers out there desperate to go viral, turns out they could have easily caught something from Harvey...

D

Deleted member 46200

I saw Ben Stokes is starting to lose sponsors. This is going to be complicated. At least he's not on the box though - We got stung by that multiple times. By the time Ashes 09 came out KP was out of the series!

NB - I had no idea so many Midlanders were here - Represent.
Me too.... I wondered what that noise was by the bins... ?[DOUBLEPOST=1508092890][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nothing middle of the road about me I can assure you I'm at the extreme end of the twat spectrum...
Permission to climb aboard... ? I make great cookies![DOUBLEPOST=1508093007][/DOUBLEPOST]
Somehow I suspected that...:p
I have always had my suspicion... Must be the lack of ambition and the cologne... ???

D

Deleted member 46200

Them pesky kids...... anyway back on topic: can I use a broken bottle in this game?
Always thought it better to use a bat... Nothing wrong with the kids that glue can't appease... !

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Countdown starts from today, just a month to release now....:D

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
We should be having a trailer/teaser by now from @BigAntStudios :/
They have been consistently getting stuffs out every week till now.. I would expect them to keep the pace going and go berserk closer to release...

Maybe academy soon since we need time for other teams to be created.. So just eager what all the stuff they have planned for us...

Karachi

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have a simple question, though stupid it may sound. Hope to get an answer without someone becoming condescending.

Is this game strictly about the upcoming Ashes series in Australia? Meaning is it only limited to Australian stadiums, and Australian & English teams? Or are we going to get all the teams and stadiums (both unlicensed of course) from DBC'17? From the little info I have read & interviews I have heard it gives an impression that the game is limited to Ashes series & is primarily targeted for the Australian & English market.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I have a simple question, though stupid it may sound. Hope to get an answer without someone becoming condescending.

Is this game strictly about the upcoming Ashes series in Australia? Meaning is it only limited to Australian stadiums, and Australian & English teams? Or are we going to get all the teams and stadiums (both unlicensed of course) from DBC'17? From the little info I have read & interviews I have heard it gives an impression that the game is limited to Ashes series & is primarily targeted for the Australian & English market.
Things that were in 17 for creation would continue for this as well with its academy..

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

the ashes teams and presumably only Aussie stadiums for this ashes are licensed. All other teams should be in unlicensed and in generic stadiums.

anything not in the game on disc can be made anyway using the academy

Cozza

Club Cricketer
Countdown starts from today, just a month to release now....:D

Well I'm gonna be in a tricky situation. My sister is going into hospital to give birth in mid November. Do I escape and goto JB Hifi and use some gift cards or goto the hospital and wait.
AGHHHHH, tough choices.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Well I'm gonna be in a tricky situation. My sister is going into hospital to give birth in mid November. Do I escape and goto JB Hifi and use some gift cards or goto the hospital and wait.
AGHHHHH, tough choices.

Well you can go and grab 2 copies of the game... it's never too early to get little ones to get hooked on to cricket and cricket video games :yes

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
AGHHHHH, tough choices.
Just get your priorities right..

Go to the shop and get the game first :p

Just kidding.. Congratulations on becoming an uncle...:)

Users who are viewing this thread