Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Again , what's the top priority of the beta testers?

Match scores or perfect gameplay?

The way vetran beta testers pounced upon @funnyadit when he posted a really excited post was the clue.

I mean what was there about to be jealous?

By creating a small group of beta testers with there own priority list , big ant has gone on a real difficult path.

AI cant and never will be , better than a human player in a cricket game, put ur energy into correcting basic cricket statregy that will be more useful.

Aren't they the same thing? I mean if its 29 all out or 590/1 then the gameplay isn't very good is it?

D

Dutch

The game feels very good at the mo in terms of gameplay: green hard wicket and those who you would expect to get the wickets did so but Ali was effective in keeping an end relatively tight with a beauty to get rid of Paine.[DOUBLEPOST=1522966157][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did I see that you/AI failed to bowl the 90 overs in the day? I've not seen that before.
Yep, 88! Cost me a few quid as well!

D

Dutch

Also AI ran really hard, picking up two's where they would normally only get one.......there was no wicket that i thought oh here we go.......a bit of to and fro....something for the batsmen, something for the bowlers.....utterly peppered Starc and Lyon with the new ball.....edges to the ropes, near misses, close LBW but no breakthrough......

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
The game feels very good at the mo in terms of gameplay: green hard wicket and those who you would expect to get the wickets did so but Ali was effective in keeping an end relatively tight with a beauty to get rid of Paine.[DOUBLEPOST=1522966157][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yep, 88! Cost me a few quid as well!
Looks like a new upgrade as i never seen before day getting completed without 90 overs.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Massive spreadsheet nice so big ant are planning for this to be the last patch which is ok

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Again , what's the top priority of the beta testers?

Match scores or perfect gameplay?

The way vetran beta testers pounced upon @funnyadit when he posted a really excited post was the clue.

I mean what was there about to be jealous?

By creating a small group of beta testers with there own priority list , big ant has gone on a real difficult path.

AI cant and never will be , better than a human player in a cricket game, put ur energy into correcting basic cricket statregy that will be more useful.
maxresdefault.jpg

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Massive spreadsheet nice so big ant are planning for this to be the last patch which is ok

As a collective, can we please stop completely misinterpreting posts from the beta team and drawing out conclusions based on absolutely bugger all?

A spreadsheet is being used to track changes/fixes. That gives literally zero indication as to whether this is the last patch or not.

Mondy

Club Captain
As a collective, can we please stop completely misinterpreting posts from the beta team and drawing out conclusions based on absolutely bugger all?

A spreadsheet is being used to track changes/fixes. That gives literally zero indication as to whether this is the last patch or not.

Fair enough. It would, though, be nice to know what bugs or issues are still present in the latest build. Because from what I’m seeing it looks like the AI is vastly improved.

sashu_91

County Cricketer
Fair enough. It would, though, be nice to know what bugs or issues are still present in the latest build. Because from what I’m seeing it looks like the AI is vastly improved.
Good Question.
Let's see if this gets answered..

Skankhunt 42

Banned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Lol, a week from now and that will be 4 month No Patch anniversary..

But we can see the beta testers are in action so definitely there is something cooking unlike DBC 17, that was deserted and thus a huge potential was ruined!

Celebrate the anniversary! :p

Users who are viewing this thread