Ashes Cricket General Discussion

I would say say yes. Especially if you have stuck to mine and @wasteyouryouth's teams, I know he also updates regularly like myself.

I followed the giant spreadsheet on the creations thread which I think is mostly teams created by yourself and @wasteyouryouth .

Suppose before I download them all I should check whether I like the patch first ;)

I followed the giant spreadsheet on the creations thread which I think is mostly teams created by yourself and @wasteyouryouth .

Suppose before I download them all I should check whether I like the patch first ;)

I think you will

Am wondering . Who have successfully defended the lowest total in legend

Me 259 just today

Am wondering . Who have successfully defended the lowest total in legend

Me 259 just today
I defended 120 in an ODI. In fact, I'm sure I defended 45. :lol
Question why do we need to re download is it the attributes
It's optional, I've been trying to trim down the number of logos used for some teams so that might be useful to people who want a lot of teams.
@Llewelynf @wasteyouryouth

In short we need to download all domestic and international teams as per the thread below once the patch is released.

Am I right ? Thanks!

https://www.planetcricket.org/forums/threads/all-teams-progress-thread.109498/

I would say yes, although my personal thread is more up to date for what I've shared. Generally I post any updates in the all teams progress thread.

I'll probably re-share everything when the new patch comes out - I reached the download limit the other day after downloading only 2 of the county sides by @Llewelynf. So I may go back in and alter some of the kits I've done to reduce the numbers of logos being shared. It seems unecessary having logos for a pair of plain trousers for example. My personal thread is up to date in terms of shares as I believe is llewelyn's.

Football Manager has something like it. You upload a photo and then select points on the picture (eyes, nose, mouth etc) and then it maps it on to a 3D model. Mixed results. I created quite a good manager based on a Kim Jong Un but I looked nothing like myself (at least how I think I look). It's only for your manager though, I've got to imagine it's similar to this. If this includes on-disk players it may mean we can finally stop having posts about whether you can put other player faces into the game. Maybe it's one of the reasons the patch has taken so long. I'm guessing as it's called PlayFace you can put yourself on any body you like and use Brad Pitt's face too. :p
Can we expect an increase on database size in the upcoming patch @Llewelynf @Dutch @WealeyH

@MattW I hope the run rate issue in the test matches has been looked upon because the test matches don't tend to carry on till day 5 and even a highly defensive batsman bats at strike rate of 80 even while saving a test match in tough conditions

Im legend difficulty ????
I'm pretty sure it was.

I bowled as both teams. And it was 44.
taGyIst.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread