Ashes Cricket General Discussion

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Dear All ,

I am using PS4 PRO...

I have edited few changes to the teams , players etc now that is saved under my profile in Ashes.

I want to copy my profile to my bothers PS4 PRO. I have tried using USB , but when I am trying to import it into brother PS4 it throws error message the profile is not yours etc.

I have also tried to do a copy content from via PS4 to PS4 but Sony does not allowing to copy other users data this way.

Can anybody advise how can I copy my profile into my brothers PS4.

Did any body did it before ?

@MattW pleass advise if you have an answer to this?
I don't believe you can transfer data from one profile to another on PS4.

Cricket Lover 1943

Club Cricketer
Will really want big ant to add a short cut to change camera while batting online as right now it's take time to change it so a shortcut button will be helpful

Thieves

Club Captain
I hope that the commentary gets fixed when you do not lose any wickets. Tired of hearing the " FOR NONE FOR NONE" part.

Hope that bigant is aware of the problem. Still cant figure out how some people are finding it so easy to bat now. @blockerdave has your batting improved now? I really did poorly against the aussies with SA yesterday. Scored 38 and was bowled out. Then I played a match against pakistan and managed 157. Fell 6 short of the target. Was epic. All matches were t20s.

If bigant do release another patch they would probably make the batting more difficult. I might refrain from downloading the patch. I feel that batting wise, the game is really fluid and I doubt they will ever be able to make it any better.

Lastly , dean johnes should not be banned from this group. Hes really funny to have around and when hes not here with his wacky messages, the forum is pretty dead like right now.

O and hey cazcat. Enjoying the latest patch?

LiamHampshire

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Just come back to the game after a while of not playing it - the fact that England are licensed means you don’t seem to be able to update the kits like you can with other teams so I’m stuck with the old pink gradient ODI kit and stripey t20 kit; is there anything I can do to get the new kits?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Just come back to the game after a while of not playing it - the fact that England are licensed means you don’t seem to be able to update the kits like you can with other teams so I’m stuck with the old pink gradient ODI kit and stripey t20 kit; is there anything I can do to get the new kits?
Get a PC and use the mod @Spoobir did or create a new England team where alternative new kits can be added.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Will I be able to ensure that the England team I create is the one used as “England” in career mode?
You could edit team lists and swap teams around on DBC, to play a career as Ireland for example. As far as I can tell it's not possible to do that on Ashes. I think the nationality you can select is also locked to test playing nations. There might be someone who can say otherwise though.

You could probably edit an existing test team but the official teams are locked so you would have two Englands.

LiamHampshire

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
As far as I can tell it's not possible to do that on Ashes. I think the nationality you can select is also locked to test playing nations. There might be someone who can say otherwise though.

You could probably edit an existing test team but the official teams are locked so you would have two Englands.
That’s a shame. Thanks for your help

San-Surya

School Cricketer
I hope that the commentary gets fixed when you do not lose any wickets. Tired of hearing the " FOR NONE FOR NONE" part.

Hope that bigant is aware of the problem. Still cant figure out how some people are finding it so easy to bat now. @blockerdave has your batting improved now? I really did poorly against the aussies with SA yesterday. Scored 38 and was bowled out. Then I played a match against pakistan and managed 157. Fell 6 short of the target. Was epic. All matches were t20s.

If bigant do release another patch they would probably make the batting more difficult. I might refrain from downloading the patch. I feel that batting wise, the game is really fluid and I doubt they will ever be able to make it any better.

Lastly , dean johnes should not be banned from this group. Hes really funny to have around and when hes not here with his wacky messages, the forum is pretty dead like right now.

O and hey cazcat. Enjoying the latest patch?

We all struggled for batting bcoz batsman bowl marker it’s not perfect from day one
I think all people playing shots based on Guess work
No chance to score runs against good bowler in online world
Big aunt member please kindly correct the bowl marker problem
Ball marker showing half circle and ball hit the stumps and sometimes ball marker showing half circle and ball going wide off
I don’t understand how to judge the bowl
@BigAntStudios

Last edited:

Anele

School Cricketer
I say broken because there seem to be under lying features I mentioned here already.

Using standard pace bowling I never recorded a maiden over, using classic I now have 11 maiden overs and generally have a majority of dot balls every over.

Standard the AI knocks me for 4’s and 6’s.

Zero difference in my line or length or bowling strategy, only difference is the result after changing control methods.

Also I saw the AI rarely if ever leave balls when using standard, with classic I can confuse them into leaving often.

It’s such a drastic difference in results by only switching from standard to classic.

Maybe broken isn’t the right term but something is certainly amiss.

Is the AI reading your bowling commands when you use standard? My experience using both S and C controls leads me to think yes.

I would prefer to use standard but after seeing the drastically different and better results using classic I can’t go back.
I use classic when bat and use standard when i'
This seems reasonable enough to suggest something is amiss, but as Snowy suggests he was talking more about the complaint of a 'missing' shot (which looks more like a missing footwork input as a result of the cut back controls) being a result of a more streamlined control mechanism (or 'basic' for want of a better word). I feel the bowling should also have some cut back features to make it simpler for people, but the underlying game experience should not change other than not being able to adjust the intricacies of batting and bowling. The AI should react the same way if an identical ball is bowled using either control method.

I believe FIFA or PES has a basic control method that essentially gives you pass and shoot as the two options and you lose all other commands such as lob pass, through ball, etc etc... These aren't bugs, it's designed that way - I feel BA should clarify this if it's not clear enough already that Standard is a cut back control scheme designed for more of a pick up and play experience. I'm still awaiting on my copy of the game though, so take what I say with a pinch of salt.
I love the controls I don't see anything wrong with it.

jay godhani

Club Cricketer
Advance shots always more easy & over powered compare to other shots, no matter what modifiers setting, so why we try other shots when easily gets boundary with advance shots!!!! advance shots six always >90meters. great if tuned advance shots difficulty tuned with other shots.

rasdan

Club Captain
Does anyone else agree that chris woakes,fine player that he is,should be a medium fast bowler rather than an out and out fast bowler in the game?

Also im curious as to which angle you all take when bowling?Obviously there are three different angles you can aaproach the crease when bowling,i tend to stay in the middle,what do you all do?

Last edited:

Cricket Lover 1943

Club Cricketer
Advance shots always more easy & over powered compare to other shots, no matter what modifiers setting, so why we try other shots when easily gets boundary with advance shots!!!! advance shots six always >90meters. great if tuned advance shots difficulty tuned with other shots.
Even the sweeps reverse sweeps and the special shot all are overpowered

Users who are viewing this thread