Ashes Cricket General Discussion

D

Deleted member 185125

Why would the pitch matter though? Should be atmospheric conditions. I understand having a less abrasive surface will keep the ball newer (keeping the shine) but when you are bowling and the ball is 5 overs old I'd expect some out swing.
You are right. I dint really pay attention to the weather conditions. Don't really know how much of the factors actually impacts swing in the game.

charles04

Club Cricketer
seriously , is anything being done to make the AI stop being so invincible. getting extremely annoyed at its ability to easily run down large 4th innings totals(over 400) in tests. batting on 4th and 5th day without any problems what so ever. hardly any edges in the entire innings. whether I seam , swing ,spin whatever makes no difference. it just middles everything. not an enjoyable experience at all:mad

Rooiwillie

School Cricketer
Quick question...I've been playing this game on PS4 since release but haven't seen a drop of rain yet? Has anyone else had a rain delay in the game yet?

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Run out bug is still there in the game. And AI batsman ranout unnecessarily by just waiting at the striker end until non striker comes to this end after hitting the ball to long on. It's really disappointing bug.
Only 2 bugs i am getting
1) run out bug
2) short pitched wides going to reach boundary once or twice in every 2 overs.Keeper not trying to stop the ball.

charles04

Club Cricketer
Run out bug is still there in the game. And AI batsman ranout unnecessarily by just waiting at the striker end until non striker comes to this end after hitting the ball to long on. It's really disappointing bug.
Only 2 bugs i am getting
1) run out bug
2) short pitched wides going to reach boundary once or twice in every 2 overs.Keeper not trying to stop the ball.
No 2 is especially ridiculous.
Playing a test atm and so far already 26 byes and 18 wides . And that is just the 1st session.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Only 2 bugs i am getting
1) run out bug
They can't go left, for some reason. Like Zoolander.

Users who are viewing this thread