Ashes Cricket General Discussion

D

Deleted member 46200

Out of interest were stats mentioned during beta testing? Did bigant give you any idea what the issues were? I'm really just curious at this stage. They were broken in DBC17 and are in the same state for ashes. Is it just that they are impossible to fix?
So many mixed signals here some say they're broken some say fixed... Clarity please?

Rhone

International Cricketer
stats are not broken anymore i think

When I get home I'll post a pic of my career mode stats to eliminate any confusion. They are clearly broken. Fresh career after the latest patch as well. My top score is recorded correctly as 125 not out, yet I have apparently scored 0 hundreds.

D

Deleted member 185125

When I get home I'll post a pic of my career mode stats to eliminate any confusion. They are clearly broken. Fresh career after the latest patch as well. My top score is recorded correctly as 125 not out, yet I have apparently scored 0 hundreds.
Just got a 50 not out in career mode and reflects fine in the stats.

The trophies(Ps4) are definitely broken. Have never seen a game with such a problem with trophy achievements.
Field set for spinners during ODI power play still has issues. All the fielders are within the inner circle.

IsaacCricketer

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned

very odd, I was having this issue pre-patch in career and casual mode, and I can't tell you the amount of times I posted here asking for it to be fixed. Since the patch, I have noticed no statistical errors in casual or career mode, so I am shocked that you have had this issue.

D

Deleted member 185125

how do i get my career England team line up to reflect the England team that I have downloaded.
Same here, kinda strange to see new/unknown faces. Guess it's part of dynamic line up.

I guess there is a new game is in the works. Based on-
No build since last 12 days.
Funnyadit talking about fixing issues in new iteration instead of current game.
So maybe.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Same here, kinda strange to see new/unknown faces. Guess it's part of dynamic line up.

I guess there is a new game is in the works. Based on-
No build since last 12 days.
Funnyadit talking about fixing issues in new iteration instead of current game.
So maybe.
It's not possible due to dynamic lineups.

D

Deleted member 46200

Could comparison with a spread sheet so don't have to do the maths.

Users who are viewing this thread