Ashes Cricket Media Discussion

It's amazing to think that it only took @BigAntStudios a couple of games before they started using motion capture technology. Games like Fifa have only recently adopted the technology. I feel that it will definitely add a new breath of realism to the game.

Out of interest, when will the next gameplay video launch? - something that explores and shows a little more of the game.

It's amazing to think that it only took @BigAntStudios a couple of games before they started using motion capture technology. Games like Fifa have only recently adopted the technology. I feel that it will definitely add a new breath of realism to the game.

Out of interest, when will the next gameplay video launch? - something that explores and shows a little more of the game.
I guess If Everything right then we can get actual game play video towards the end of this October.

I think the real promotion will start 2 weeks before the release date. Anything before that would be pre-mature.

Ashes Cricket Game Facebook page updated cover photo, looks really nice..

Ashes Cricket - Ashes Cricket a changé sa photo de couverture. | Facebook

22195464_140641816674458_1158927056937698323_n.jpg

Well recently was actually 11 Years back in when EA first used motion capture technology in 2006 for XBOX 360 .

Well, I was not around for a while and two pages have gone without a single resourceful info related to the topic (excluding few recent posts).

A friendly reminder to all members that this thread is for media discussion that includes sharing of articles, images, videos (not yet, other than trailer) etc.. related to the game. All the other posts that doesn't come under these topics should be directly posted in general discussion thread.

Thanks. :)

International Cricket Captain?
I liked ICC series years ago but they didnt improved much. Also their 3d engine is very limited to few animations.

Mo cap was first done with Prince of Persia. Sports games took it on early-mid 2000s I believe (ps2 Tiger woods)

Can we have multiple parts of mocap assigned to our created players? like he run like Starc , bowls like Hazzlewood and with a pattinson follow through and claps like Elysse Perry? it will result in extreme possibilities.

Last edited:
Reactions: DAP
He is capable of sending the ball to boundary even without watching that. Ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread