Ashes Cricket Media Discussion

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Ashy1985 We have a campaign in place - we are sticking to it. I've said that more times than I can remember. The game has been on public display at least twice with open invitations to record it.
That is fine. The stats bug in DBC 17 bugged me so much I wanted to know if there is specific Information on that fix in your PR campaign. I will wait for the information now.
We always give people ample time and vision from play sessions and the like to make decisions prior to purchase, and I'm confident enough to say that if you are on the fence then just wait until it comes out and hear what people think.
yeah may have to do that.
PS: In any case, why would I take the time to answer your questions directly when you "thank" posts that talk of cancelling pre-orders? (Pretty rude.)
Ha ha ha. Not sure which post. May be there was a valid point mentioned in the post. May be I hit thanks instead of qouting the post.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
That is fine. The stats bug in DBC 17 bugged me so much I wanted to know if there is specific Information on that fix in your PR campaign. I will wait for the information now.
yeah may have to do that.

Ha ha ha. Not sure which post. May be there was a valid point mentioned in the post. May be I hit thanks instead of qouting the post.

Status bug has been fixed in ashes check beta feedback thread they have mention there

BRAB

International Coach
New video put out is so much better than anything tru blu has ever done for any of their games.

They need bigant more than bigant need them clearly. Marketing has been ace so far.

warpfactor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I wasn't in a suit @twistie :p

The Minister was Martin Foley - a great supporter of the video games industry in Victoria, and a huge Cricket fan.

Some more coverage here, on all major networks in prime time:

Seven - News (09/11/2017 18:48)
http://news.mmu.vic.gov.au/search/?clip=430a05ea4cd143ea3e19c4d1f849edae

Nine - News (09/11/2017 18:43)
http://news.mmu.vic.gov.au/search/?clip=e12530dc3e7090874e13e8bbfc699959

Ten - News (09/11/2017 17:43)
http://news.mmu.vic.gov.au/search/?clip=d0e3f394cb83981067d1e78af3ba098c

Off topic but I'm curious as to why the main commercial channels in Australia are numbered 7,9,10. From what I can see, ABC is '2' and SBS is '3' but what happened to 1,4,5,6&8?

fender211pi

School Cricketer
he was run out and smith took review again what the f........k haha
The batsman got out with an edge but it wasn't given out by the umpire, so they took a run and got run out. So both the batsmen got out due to the change in the strike.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The batsman got out with an edge but it wasn't given out by the umpire, so they took a run and got run out. So both the batsmen got out due to the change in the strike.

this rule exits in cricket ??? dont think so ..

Users who are viewing this thread