Ashes Cricket Media Discussion

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Usually oil or gas and sometimes water... ?
827499.gif

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I find that post most appealing...

A bit of a dilemma over the Stokes affair include him or not... ?

At this stage he's only been arrested. They've stripped him of the captaincy, but I doubt very much whether he will be out of the squad: he's not been charged as yet and it would be a little unfair to leave him out on that basis. He'll be surely in the Ashes squad announced today (unless they know more than has so far come out).

I'm also pretty sure that the DBC squads were much bigger than the Codemasters games, so they will probably have more room!

D

Deleted member 46200

At this stage he's only been arrested. They've stripped him of the captaincy, but I doubt very much whether he will be out of the squad: he's not been charged as yet and it would be a little unfair to leave him out on that basis. He'll be surely in the Ashes squad announced today (unless they know more than has so far come out).

I'm also pretty sure that the DBC squads were much bigger than the Codemasters games, so they will probably have more room!
Ah yeah... Thanks. Guess 'my' joke just died 'a-peeling'... ? I'll show myself out.

Well, if found guilty he's going to the right place! I just wonder in the academy if we can replicate his cuffs.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Old screenshots in much better quality, added to the first post.
Australia_Men_Test_Smith_Fielding_1.png ashes_cricket_screenshot_1__1.jpg ashes_cricket_screenshot_2__1.jpg ashes_cricket_screenshot_4__1.jpg ashes_cricket_screenshot_3__1.jpg

England trailer which we saw earlier on Twitter, 1080p 60fps on YouTube. (Added)

D

Deleted member 46200

Infooo (in fuuh)

Adjective/noun: a state of being brought on by impatient goggling at screenshot threads...to be in fooo

"What's up with Johnny? He looks a bit in fooo!"
Could just be the tramadol... ?

Considering we are not even in October I would think there was no news but then what is news... Anything... ? News is the hard copy will come in a plastic box.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Could just be the tramadol... ?

Considering we are not even in October I would think there was no news but then what is news... Anything... ? News is the hard copy will come in a plastic box.

you change ur dpz everytime ... O.o

Users who are viewing this thread