Ashes Cricket Media Discussion

PristineR

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
A bit like Christmas, surely you want some things seen for the first time first hand.... you don't want the game to be old before you get it.

Wont be the case with me.. I always choose release day delivery!! Ironically it gets old the very next day.

I must admit its early Christmas already looking at the video. Is this the final build they are playing on? or will there be a day 1 patch?

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Here it is thanks to twistie
Feck yeah!!! Wow this game really is looking fecking amazing!!! Backfoot shots = :tick::tick::tick:, maxwells bowling action = spoof worthy, batting animations all round = :up::local::os:, hazelwoods bowling animations = insta erection. My goodness gracious me this game is going to blow people away if they haven't heard of dbc.. I'm actually kind of a little bit jealous of what the newbies get (spoilt lil shits).

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
It's the battle of the middle order: Fran Wilson and Elyse Villani.

Australia might lead the Ashes 2-1, but Sunday's win to the English showed there's plenty of fight there yet. Who do you think will come out on top?

22829916_154675358604437_4898736710113523977_o.jpg

22829640_154675355271104_3145215845290104732_o.jpg

Reactions: DAP

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
One of the things Big Ant does excellently is giving people the choice of how they want to play the game. The difficulty sliders in '17 were a godsend for me and now I'm glad they're adding a different control scheme for people who didn't like using the sticks, while still allowing those of us who love the classic controls to keep using them. :thumbs

aditya123

National Board President
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Actual so excited for this, Maxwell's round arm trash is captured so well aha.

If we could assign these actions/batting stance to each user-created player in the academy, the possibilities are mouth-watering. For instance, the Maxwell action could be assigned to Kedar Jadhav who bowls similar round-arm trash!

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
One of the things Big Ant does excellently is giving people the choice of how they want to play the game. The difficulty sliders in '17 were a godsend for me and now I'm glad they're adding a different control scheme for people who didn't like using the sticks, while still allowing those of us who love the classic controls to keep using them. :thumbs
I would also like to use classic controls as in DBC17 either of bowling or batting by using 2 sticks

angad

Chairman of Consent

Here it is thanks to twistie

The batting and bowling animations look so damn awesome!!!! Really well Done! I wish fielding animations had got the same love...but then there is always the next time!!!

Ps: Is it me or is every ball bowled by Maxwell in the video is actually a no-ball? (Backfoot landing outside the side crease there) :spy

angad

Chairman of Consent
I really recommend watching videos on YouTube at slower speeds! Brings out some amazing details. Following are 3 moments that I really enjoyed apart from Maxwell's bowling action (apologies for the poor quality)

1. First clip shows a typical ball from Starc! Love how his right arm moves almost exactly like how it does in real life. Also the delivery is exactly how he starts in a lot of matches.

2. Second clip: The shot looks exactly like how Maxwell plays it in real life. Seems like his Mo-Cap is used for other players too. Looks so fluid and amazing

3. Third one is the best shot for me. The way the batsman moves and actually bends a little since the ball kept a little low! Amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread