Asia Cup

R

Rangeela

Hey Auwais,

How the things coming along for Asia Cup which you are planning to host??????

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Nothing really. :blink: I'm just thinking of a start date now.Maybe as early as the 4th of august to the 15th of august.This is for you to decide if you want to Rangeela.

I'll be busy this following week so if you are unsure about anything contact me by my msn id.

Thanks
Auwais

R

Rangeela

well this week and next week I am really busy with work so I hardly will have time to manage anything..
but if you need any help i will be available after next week to help you out in any situation
thx

vetts

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well the 4th of august is too soon considering you haven't finalised a list of player yet. Take team nominations, then set the tournament structure and dates. That seems like a good way to go.

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

OK so I'm going to start getting entries for the asia cup now.That'll get rid of one problem.

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Also I'm thinking of making a stump pack and mat for the Asia cup too.Rangeela,which field patch or patch shall we use?Ravi's or stuart's or ravi's and stuart's?I'm not going to use the gamtweak though.And they'll be 30 overs too.Just select 50 overs from the exhibition match and when you finished playing 30 overs take the screens.A bit complex but what do you think?

R

radaga

i think that Ravi's files by them self are good enough, if you use Stuart's (Sonic) field editor it will make it to hard to bat.
A stump pack and matt would be awsome :up:
30 overs is good, nothing more because it would become hard to find time to play for so long.
Well good work so far :D

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Yeah I know but....who's a good artist in mats and stump packs? :huh:

A

amber22

Why are you changing from 20 to 30 overs .I think it will be too long :o

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

I've done the stumps pack.If anyone want anymore stumps added I can try somemore.I'll make a special one for the final too.

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by amber22@Aug 1 2003, 12:48 PM
Why are you changing from 20 to 30 overs .I think it will be too long :o
Guys,give me your opinion on the change of overs.If you don't like it then I'll scrap it and keep it to 20.If you do like it then I'll leave it.

R

radaga

30 overs will be good, guys dont be scared of a change, changes are good :D

vetts

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I say keep the 20overs. I see no real reason to change, and it would just make games longer and scores larger.

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Oh I read your PM radaga,thanks mate that'll be great! :D :up: How about 25 overs if not 30?

Users who are viewing this thread