MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I'd like to ask all users to stop posting links to their stories/leagues/downloads/graphics/etc. on other user's VM walls when they have in no way sought the post.

That means, if someone makes it known they are willing to review people's work or it is as part of a VM chat, posting on their VM wall about it is fine. However going around to many users and posting a link to a thread of yours is unacceptable spam.

If you want to get your threads noticed, put a link in your signature, VMing on mass only serves to annoy people and is just as bad as doing the same by PM or posts in other threads.

Thanks everyone for your co-operation.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Another reminder of this, seems people think once a rule isn't at the top of the forum listings it doesn't apply any more.

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
I have even got messages about advertising about their threads.
@Matt-What would be the punishment,if someone does it?

Aussie Team

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have seen bhar123 have post some think like this

DHONISINGH
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
From Today onwards only speaking in english .no hyderbadi allowed .because administrator have given warning especialy to u and kandy because u r speaking lot of hyderbadi ha ha ha

bhar123
Ha.ha.ha..ha ha ha ha ha
We will simple ban VM's and start using PM's...
Now what will u say???

The Post

Ahmad Shah

Panel of Selectors
Just received a warning for doing that,was just telling the old members of the PC Cricket League to signup again nothing else,therefore I want to say sorry for doing so:noway

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The warning was reversed, the Admin who issued the warning did not realise that the members were part of your league in the past

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I'd like to ask all users to stop posting links to their stories/leagues/downloads/graphics/etc. on other user's VM walls when they have in no way sought the post.

That means, if someone makes it known they are willing to review people's work or it is as part of a VM chat, posting on their VM wall about it is fine. However going around to many users and posting a link to a thread of yours is unacceptable spam.

If you want to get your threads noticed, put a link in your signature, VMing on mass only serves to annoy people and is just as bad as doing the same by PM or posts in other threads.

Thanks everyone for your co-operation.
A reminder that this still applies and also applies to sending PMs as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread