AUS and NZ domestic

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Kits and Logos are definitely licensed for Australian Domestic Teams. Some 200 odd players are accurate as well, I think I saw that piece of info in some video before the game released.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
I’d say significantly lower than 95% are actually face scanned...

As a follow up to this, I've done a quick count of the ingame models for the 6 teams, I estimate around 60% of the Australian domestic players with correct names have a model made outside of the in-game creator (103 out of 176), with varying degrees of face/scan quality and accuracy with respect to hair colour, body shape and height. There are some significant issues around player height (e.g. Chris Tremain and Seb Gotch being similar heights), and hair colour (Matthew SHort as blonde, Jordan Silk as bruntette etc.)

StrongAsAnOx

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Search JUST-SEND-IT-BOY that's me I've done all the kits for nz domestic including the latest t20 super smash kits and I'm just trying to do the roasters and stadiums and correcting any mistakes in the way of kits but thank @Llewelynf and @wasteyouryouth for most of the logos from the last game

Hi

Struggling to find you using the search you recommend, just checking the hyphens are included?

Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread