Story Aussie Domestic Season....Briggsey style [C2005]

rabbitoh rob

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I will be playing a Australian domestic season with Victoria using the 'Briggsey' presentation style. The Player in focus will be myself, Richie Roberts (Set well before those Derbyshire days).

With Victoria losing experienced opener Mathew Elliott To Interstate rivals South Australia Victorian coach Greg Shipperd will be hoping Roberts can step up to the plate.

rabbitoh rob

International Cricketer
brangers_newlogo.gif

Victorian Bushranger Sign Roberts​

The Victorian Bushrangers are please to announce the signing of Richie Roberts to a Rookie Contract. Richie Roberts has been rewarded for his career-best season start with promotion to a Victorian contracted player and will be hoping for a start in Saturday's ING Cup fixture against the Redbacks in Adelaide.

The free-scoring left-hander has been one of the stars of Premier League cricket again this season with almost 500 runs including 212 (out of 280 while he was at the crease) against Melbourne University last round.

"I'm looking forward to the opportunity," Roberts said. "I've waited a long time for a chance. I know my game really well now and I'm playing straighter and still scoring quickly."

Roberts says a troublesome knee was feeling "pretty good" and he hoped contract selection could be a stepping stone to higher representative honours in the future. "It every young cricketers dream to represent there country, it something i have always aspired to and my selection as a full time member of the Bushranger brings me one step closer to living the dream", said a estatic Roberts.

Attachments

• Profile.jpg
    Profile.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 145

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Good Luck Richie, but are you victorian or nswelshman? I thought you'd be from nsw since you support the nrl (south sydney). Good to see an aussie domestic game!

rabbitoh rob

International Cricketer
Roberts begins training as a full time cricketer

Richie Roberts today started training full time as a proffesional cricketer after yesterday informing his former employer, Playboy Australia that he would only be able to continue working as a photographer in the offseason.
Blues_Triathlon_July_2005_010.jpg
Roberts hits the pool​
Wanda_Sand_Hills_July_05_017.jpg
Roberts hitting the sand dunes with team mates​
Blues_Triathlon_July_2005_025.jpg
Week capped off with a bike session​

Followed by a final net session

Attachments

• training.jpg
    training.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 144

rabbitoh rob

International Cricketer
Victorian Bushrangers XII
brangers_newlogo.gif
The Bushrangers have announced there side for there season opening Pura Cup match. The Vics will be taking on South Australia in Adelaide and will be hoping to get off to a flying start. The side is as follows.

Cameron White (c)
Jon Moss
Richie Roberts
Brad Hodge
David Hussey
Michael Klinger
Ian Harvey
Adam Crosthwaite
Shane Warne
Shane Harwood
Mick Lewis
Allan Wise
(12th man yet to be decided)​

rabbitoh rob

International Cricketer
Breaking News
To Victorian cricketers have been injuryed in a feak accident.
more news as it come to hand. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread