Aussies r tops Download Requests

c7srh

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have a request if you can help? I have already downloaded the "TVS" stumps as used in the recent India vs Australia series. However in the final test they changed the blue bails for white ones, could you possibly make that adjustment?

Aussies r tops

Club Cricketer
ok sohail sure thing.
c7srh: expect these to be done quite quickly. However, i looked in the downloads centre and they werent there, so could you please provide a link or if the creator of these stumps doesnt mind, attach the file.

Last edited:

c7srh

School Cricketer
Aussies r tops said:
ok sohail sure thing.
c7srh: expect these to be done quite quickly. However, i looked in the downloads centre and they werent there, so could you please provide a link or if the creator of these stumps doesnt mind, attach the file.

As requested, thanks.

Attachments

• TVS_stumps.bmp
    33.1 KB · Views: 188

squiz

International Coach
i made them only in 512x512 to 32x32 so the colours were crap without the added 16x16 8x8 etc. I have no clue where they are now

Aussies r tops

Club Cricketer
Update:
Sohail: Working on your Pakistan Season. Can you suggest a fromat as there is no format i can hink of that supports all of the matches.
Champ: Working on your fantasy County teams.
Gas: Still waiting for the first 05 county match to be played so i can compleyte the rosters. I will need people to helpp with creating entirely new players

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
ummm..... make it hw u made the england season then.

Aussies r tops

Club Cricketer
sorry everyone, ont mean to look like im double postin or anything...
sohail, could you please specify what type of format you want me to use OR which matches you want me to delete. I could make two savs, one for one half and one for the other half of the year. I could have made it into Eng county or something, but this is not a league/division tournament and there would be two many left over matches.
So, please reply soon...

Users who are viewing this thread